𝕗𝕚𝕗𝕥𝕪 𝕤𝕚𝕩

Hanma's POV

"This is the only way for us to win against Mikey. We have to kill your sister, Izana. We have to weaken them or you won't stand a chance." Rika said to Izana who was only looking at the view.

Why would they choose the rooftop as a meeting place? It's just February and it's freezing, I'd rather be where the fireplace is.

How unlucky.

"Izana, I don't agree with this! This isn't the only way to win. Murder won't solve anything!" Kakucho exclaimed.

"Then what do you suggest to do? Beg them to surrender? You might think that we can win just because we have more members than them?" Kisaki asked.

"He's right, also Toman is more advanced than any gang in Shibuya or even in Tokyo." Rika said.

"What do you mean?" Kakucho asked with confusion.

"According to my lovely information broker, Toman has a training camp every month. Do you know what that means?" She said.

"Oh, is that how they beat us back then? Man, they were only a hundred people and we were 300 in Valhalla." I said and leaned on a wall.

"Yes, that was one of the big reasons you lost." She said and I just clicked my tongue.

"Anyway, I agree with Rika's idea. It will be advantageous for Tenjiku is we make their leader break." Kisaki said.

"Oh, and no need to worry about the other one. I'll deal with L/n Y/n. So, what do you say, Izana?" Rika said.

Izana turned around and smiled like a mad man and then laughed.

"You're right, that is a good plan. I agree." He said

"Izana!" Kakucho exclaimed again.

"Looks like your dog is disobeying his master." Rika said.

"Silence, Kakucho this is our only way to defeat Toman." Izana said.

"I don't see any reason to kill." He said but Izana ignored.

"Good, now that our leader agreed, I'll leave that task to you, Kisaki-kun." Rika said as she began to approach the exit.

"I also have some things to do on my end." She and left.

Kisaki, me, and Izana were the ones left after Izana ordered Kakucho to leave too.

"I know Mikey and I'm certain that you don't necessarily need "brains" to stand above everyone. You need to have the "looks"," Kisaki said.

Oh god, another boring ass speech.

"And for Mikey, his looks are the absolute "medium" to stand above everyone. He can't hang out with the rest of the current Toman. It's a waste of his potential." He said.

"Therefore, it's necessary to fix this." He added.

"Hmph, that's selfish of you." Izana replied as Kisaki stood up.

"So I came up with a plan to murder that annoying Y/n. I used Kiyomasa to hold a grudge against her. Just when the plan was going well, someone ruined it." He said with an angered expression.

"Hanagaki Takemichi." He said.

"You didn't see him coming did you?" Izana asked.

"Because of him, the plan to murder Y/n failed. After that, I came up with another plan which was to use Valhalla, a team I created to put Mikey on top." He said.

"And now the person who ruined that was Suzuki Kaede." He said.

"The one who was arrested during the "bloody Halloween" huh?" Izana said.