𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝕤𝕚𝕩

Mikey's POV

The tension in the house was building up again as everyone else try to wait for the upcoming jump scares. Popcorns and empty cups were scattered all around. 

I sat on the couch while sharing a blanket and cuddling with Y/n. Ken-chin was also beside us with Emma clinging to him after being scared for the nth time.

.
.
.

"Run faster and stop looking back!" Baji shouted at one of the characters in the movie.

"Baji-san please calm down." Chifuyu said

"How could I calm down when she literally tripped on air? She's gonna break her neck from looking back all the time. She was slowing down the group!" Baji replied

"It's just a movie, Baji" Kazutora said.

.
.
.

"AAAAHHHHHHH!!!" Emma screamed and hid behind Ken-chin.

"You're going to make me deaf." Ken-chin said.

"I couldn't help it, it was scary." She replied and clung to him.

.
.
.

"Hina-chan, it's going to be okay. Don't be scared, I'm here" Takemicchi said.

When the scary part showed up the two of them got scared and hugged each other as their lives depended on it.

"T-takemichi-kun, d-don't be scared. I-I will protect you!" Hina shakily said

"I-I'm not s-scared. I will be the one to protect you." Takemicchi replied.

.
.
.

"Are you scared, Yuzuha?" Asked Hakkai.

"No, I'm not" she replied

"Then why are you holding Taka-chan's uniform tightly?" He asked. She immediately released her grip on Mitsuya's uniform.

"Hahaha, It's okay to be scared. You can hold my hand if you need to." Mitsuya said with a smile.

.
.
.

"Why are you hiding behind us?" Mucho asked Peh whowwas behind him. Sanzu on his right, near the couch, and the twins on his left.

"I'm not hiding, I just don't want to be close to the TV. It's bad for the eyes." Peh replied while eating the popcorn with shaky hands.

"Angry, don't cover your eyes. You're gonna miss the good part." Smiley said and his brother only refused to take off his hands from his eyes.

Not much reaction was made by Sanzu, he's just quiet and would occasionally get surprised but that's it.

.
.
.

Apart in the movie where all the gore was packed. Some passed out while the others threw up in the bathroom.

Some even covered their eyes and ears. The scene was too disgusting for them.

"How are you two okay and sipping hot choco while watching this?!" Ken-chin asked me and Y/n who were still comfy.