His Poor Child

Tyler got a phone call that morning that the government set Ryan up for a nearby high school. His heart beat nervously at the thought of his adopted son being in school and no other student being able to understand why he was so bipolar everyday. He sighed "Ryan, guess what?", he smiled as he walked into his room. "What is it?", Ryan looked over his eyes slowly moving to his direction. Tyler knew those eyes, suicidal, he thought.

He didnt know how this side of him would react "Ah. Nothing i'll tell you tomorrow", Tyler acted as if he forgot and walked back out. He couldnt leave Ryan at school in his suicidal side, he would have full access to death. Tyler would wait until the next day for his happier side and only take him to school on those days. That way he would dodge any problems that came.

Ryan walked out a bit light headed and confused. He dropped onto the couch and closed his eyes, loneliness and nothing else was what he craved. Possibly a long hug and lots of sleep. "Tyler... I want it to be tomorrow. So my stupid mental crap can switch and you wouldnt have to see me like this", he whispered to the guardian who was standing beside the couch.

"Ryan, I dont care about your mental health. All I ever wanted was to take care of you when no one else wanted to", Tyler held back tears wanting to flow out. The teen rolled to his side and his long hair covered his face as he cried quietly. "Why should you love me when no one else ever did? What did I ever do to deserve this fucked up life", his crying got harder and his body shook with his pain.