Love Hurts

The next day Tyler was awokened with a loud crash. "What the!?", He shot up and walked to where the sound came from. "Ryan what are you doing!?", Tyler breathed out as he saw the mess of paint on the floor. "Mr.Ty-rawr I-I didnt mean to do this", Ryan squeaked stained with paint from head to toe. The older man sighed and took a wet towel cleaning the floor. Ryan scooted away whimpering feeling ashamed of himself.

"Ryan, i've told you before not to play with items that are liquid", he put the dirty towel in a basket and picked up Ryan bridal style. "And now you need a bath. You look filthy", Tyler said with a chuckle. Ryan was undressed and put into a warm bath with many bubbles for him to enjoy. "Mr.Ty-rawr is it true that im s-sick?", Ryan poured water from a cup onto his knee. Tyler smiled and stayed quiet, he wouldnt want to hurt this side of Ryan's feelings.

Ryan waited for an answer but then just gave up and wiped paint off his face. Tyler sat over the toilet seat watching him with his notebook resting over his lap."Mr.Tyler, why do have to take care of me?", Ryan asked quietly as he continued pouring water on himself. "Well, you dont have parents so I am your 'pretend parent' until the day you can care for yourself. Till then i'll provide you with anything you need and watch over you", Tyler said and Ryan looked up.

"Why would you take care of me if im sick. Thats why my parents left me, they didnt love me. Is that correct Ty-rawr", Ryan's words made Tylers heart sink and he swore to hear it break into a million pieces. Being the only person to understand Ryan's problems after everyone else rejected the care he felt to keep him protected and happy. "No Ryan, your parents, they... they died in a crash", Tyler's lies burned into his chest.