Not Old

Ryan ran out the car and into the market laughing "Tyler youre such an old piece of shit! You cant even catch me", Ryan smirked and recieved stares from mothers thinking Tyler was such a bad father. He only followed behind him quietly "Ryan what will you buy?", he watched as the teen weakly tugged at a cart. He sighed and pulled it out for him to use. Ryan glared at him and took the shopping cart "you make me look like I cant do anything on my own you bitch", he walked away pushing the cart.

"Oh really? And you call me an old man and im not even as grumpy", Tyler chuckled following behind him. "Huh!? Im not old! Im almost 18!", Ryan slammed a box of cereal down into the cart and couple other dry foods. He through in some sugary snacks for when he was bored and other items. "Should we go pay now?", Tyler hated going to the store, especially when it was so packed with people. "Sure why the hell not. I wanna get out of this place already", Ryan groaned as he pushed the cart to the cashier.

After they paid and got home Ryan sat to draw in his sketch book. Tyler found it quite entertaining watching him draw and perfect every line and detail. His drawings changed drastically depending on his personality. Currently Ryan worked on a beautiful young woman with flowing black hair, she was naked but in the places where genitals belonged he left it blank.

"Why didnt you finish it?", Tyler tapped the paper in confusion. "I dont know what a lady looks like since I hardly get out", he said and rubbed the pencil against the long hair making it even darker. Tyler sat down in a chair across him and thought about what he said. Ryan seemed to have no experience with the outside world. It could be that his personalitys havent aloud him to remember many details other than the names and faces of people. He sighed and smiled at the innocence of Ryan and wrote notes on his notebook.