His Memories

Ryan was asleep in bed and Tyler was on the couch he was previously crying on. His son was suffering and it hurt his heart badly. Tyler touched the humid spot where the tears of Ryan were drying up. He wondered how it was to live like him, so confused, so lost. He thought quietly to himself and got an idea. Perhaps Ryan would feel more loved if he had a complete family. Tyler set his plans for tomorrow to ask his girlfriend to marry him, theyd been thinking about it for a while.

He went to bed and layed on his back staring at the dark ceiling. Tyler smiled at the thought of Ryan being happy. He closed his eyes and dreamt of Ryan when he was a small child. How large his eyes were and how curious he had been. He dreamt of the small boy giggling happily and running into his arms like he used to. Tyler missed this and woke up the next morning sad and gloomy.

"Ty-rawr where are you?", Ryan said softly as he walked out from his bedroom and carefully came to Tyler's room. "Ryan. You dont have to call me Tyler, you can call me... you can call me your..", he paused for a minute. "Call me your father. This means so much to me", he said smiling weakly. Ryan smiled and hopped onto his bed and hugged him "Yes, papa", the way he said things softened Tyler up to mush.

"Ryan, guess what?", he said getting his attention. "We will now be a complete family. Me and your new mother will be married and she will come here soon". This made Ryans chest fill with excitement. His childish side couldnt take it so well and he trembled with his teeth chattering. Tyler smiled remembering once again and looked at Ryan seeing him a small child. If he could bring time back, if only he was the actual father, if only so many things couldve happened, Ryan would be the happiest son ever.