Movies

Tyler sat at the corner of Ryan's bed thoughtfully. Why would anyone abandon and reject such a sweet and innocent boy. He thought maybe others were scared his different personalitys might turn him into a murderer, or worst. Tyler thought it was just of embarassment to have a mentally ill teen. That was still no excuse to not love a child, he found all the things Ryan did to be interesting and quite adorable.

Ryan walked out and jumped on Tyler hugging him and giggling. "Ty-rawr I want to go watch a movie!", he said putting at his keys. "Haha! Okay im going, put some shoes on and we'll head over to the theatre", Tyler said chuckling.
He watched as the boy ran to get his shoes and slipped them on. They walked out and into the guardians car.

Ryan fidgeted excitedly in his seat as Tyler drove to the closest movie theatre there was. "Okay kid we're here, get off but dont run. Stay close to me or you can get hurt", he said as Ryan got off and ran to the other side of the vehicle hugging his arm. They walked into the theatre and he let go of his arm and went to look at the "Coming Soon" movies and cardboard stands. Tyler looked at the movies playing "Ryan come here, what movie do you want to watch?", he said and Ryan came running over.

"That one!", he tapped the movie that seemed to be futuristic and with aliens. "Alright, how about you go play in the games while I get the tickets?", Tyler said and Ryan nodded walking to the video games picking up a large plastic gun and aimed at zombies. He sighed and smiled, Ryan was so innocent to him. It didnt matter if he was 34 and he was 17, he was only a small child to him. Tyler's love for that teen was bigger than any other parent.