Reaction

The man chuckled and pulled Ryans face to his kissing him and biting down on his lip. "Why would you want to go? I promise I won't hurt you", he said letting go and caressing Ryans soft cheek before slapping him hard. He laughed and drove as Ryan held his face and pushed up against the other side as much as he could. No tears came out from how scared he was. He wished Tyler was here to protect him and do something.

"My name is Alex, but you're not aloud to call me that. You just keep calling me sir", he said rubbing Ryans leg as he drove. He took Alex's hand off his leg and scooted farther from him "t-take me home already, we've been driving for too l-long", his voice shook frightened. Alex turned to him and grinned in a sick way "you should undress yourself". Ryan didn't respond but his eyes widened under his hoodie.

He slowly took his jacket off trembling a bit as he did so. The man wasn't looking so he stopped. "That's all? just the jacket?", his tone was angry and he parked the car. Ryan looked at him "I-i don't want to, I'm cold", he made an excuse hoping it would help in any way possible. "Nonsense. it is 70° Fahrenheit take them off now or you'll never see your family", he said growling menacingly.

Ryan was confused about what he'd done to deserve this and he began to sob nonstop. Alex took him by the shirt and roughly pushed him into the backside of the car. He screamed by sudden pull and tried kicking and punching but it had no use, he was a lot weaker than him. His shirt was torn apart and his pants pulled off violently. His perspective on people began to change as it all happened.

Alex threw him out on the sidewalk "tell anyone about what happened and I will find you and make you kill your own family", he said throwing the cage containing the guinea pig and rolling the windows up. Ryan layed there for a moment sniffling before carefully getting up. His legs felt weak. He picked up the cage and began walking home, the scene replaying in his head.

Tyler checked the time "where is he.. it's been 3 hours", he said to mother. Ryan opened the door silently and put the cage down. "Ryan! Where were you!?", Tyler got up from the couch and walked towards him. He shook his head and walked past him and to his bedroom. He locked the door with a quiet click.