Nocturnal?

Ryan awoke and jumped off his bed as if it was morning already. The time was 2 a.m. and he was playing in a box of small toys. They mostly had bright colors with sounds. He took them carefully and examined them wondering how were they made so perfect. Tyler opened his eyes to the sound of the jingling and squeaks. He got up and walked quietly to the room where on floor was the teenager seperating toys.

"Ryan, its almost 3 a.m. what are you doing awake?", he said watching him. Ryan looked up and made a small hiss. "I couldnt sleep and I wanted to make some noise. Rape my ears for a while", he kept a plain face and went back to work squeezing toys. "What? You need to try and get some sleep", he said and dragged Ryan by the arms to his bed. "No! I have to have some noise!", he began growling and sticking his tongue out at the guardian.

"Fine, maybe some music will help", Tyler pulled out his phone and played a soft song. Ryan groaned in dislike and Tyler changed it to a heavier song. He tilted his head and tapped his fingers to the drums and guitars. "So you like rock and metal?", Tyler smiled and left a screamo playlist on beside his bed. Ryan hugged his pillow and hummed closing his eyes.

"Metal and on some occasions, rock", Tyler mumbled as he wrote it down onto the notebook. He began to think Ryan was just a normal teenager that simply liked to be different, possibly a bit much more of a perv than the normal. He tapped his finger on his nose and thought about how Ryan would be acting tomorrow. The kitty freak or the scared shy boy he usually was.