New Mother

Tyler held the hand of his new wife tightly. He felt excited about Ryan having a new family member. He opened the door and walked in to Ryan watching television. He turned to look at her and smiled "Hi, who is this?", Ryan seemed confused. Tyler absolutely forgot the different personalities he had "Oh sorry, I forgot to tell you, this is your new mother". He raised an eyebrow and stood up. "She looks funny, like seriously funny", Ryan said and stuck his tongue out playfully.

    The lady said nothing and smiled back awkwardly. Tyler bit his lip nervously and then tried to break silence "Ryan, how about you show mom your room?", he said patting Ryan's shoulder. He grinned and took his mother's hand and showed her the way to his bedroom. "So, this is your room? How... Uh... Adorable!", she giggled a bit. Ryan was on his naughty side and he snickered at his thoughts. His mother looked confused as she looked around and then went to his closet. "Dont go through my stuff", Ryan suddenly became serious.

   Tyler walked in and noticed mom slowly taking her hand off the doorknob for the closet. "Dear, yeah, dont go in there", he said taking her hand and walking her out. Mother was confused but was very curious of what they were hiding inside. Night came and everyone was asleep except Kelena. Her curiousity was killing her sleep so she silently slipped out of bed and walked to Ryan's room. He wasnt there in his bed.

    "Tyler!", she walked fast to the bedroom again and shook Tyler awake. "Huh? Whats wrong?", he blinked forcing himself awake. "Ryan isnt home", she said a bit desperate. His stood still for a second before jumping out bed and pulling on a shirt. He ran to Ryan's room and cursed at the empty bed. He remembered his phone can locate him anywhere at anytime if it was that Ryan's phone was on. The phone beeped and showed he wasnt far away. "Wait here, ill go get him", Tyler said getting in the car.