Trouble

Ryan had escaped to some party he found interesting. He knew no one but they had drinks and other snacks. Tyler's car door slammed closed and Ryan was dancing very drunk now and laughing at nonsense. "Ryan!", Tyler's voice made him stop partying and look at him. His expression was full of anger. "T-tyler", Ryan had nothing to back himself up. Tyler slung him over his shoulder with ease and walked outside with him. "Put me down!", Ryan yelled pounding at his back.

    "No, you did something that is absolutely unacceptable and dangerous", he said throwing Ryan into the back seat and closing the door. He drove away back home. "Ryan! where were you!?", his mother was a bit scared and held him examining him allover. "Cant you see? Hes drunk. Ryan youre grounded for a two weeks", Tyler said growling at him. Ryan tried his best to not laugh at this.

   "Fine then ill go to my room", he giggled a little and walked away a bit unbalanced. Tyler looked away and mumbled. He watched as Ryan closed his bedroom door silently and a small click as it locked. "Hes never done this before, maybe its school friends", Tyler said to Kelena and took her hand leading her to their bedroom.

    Ryan lay in his bed holding back tears as he listened to music. 'Drown' by Bring Me The Horizon always had some lyrics he felt were specifically made for him. He whispered along as tears flowed out and soaked his pillow. Ryan would never be Tylers perfect son. Everything Tyler gave him and he returns bullshit to him.