12

"Let me go"-Druig

Kingo had emerged from behind you, you grabbing your sword and turning it on him

"Y/n!" Druig shouted, thinking you were either in danger or had turned like Thena.

"Woah" Kingo gasped, holding his hands up in defence. You let out a sigh, lowering your sword.

"Sorry, you startled me" you told him as he nodded that it was okay.

"Is she okay?" Kingo knelt beside Ajak and Makkari as Ajak healed her. The prime Eternal nodded to answer his question, worry clear on her face as she rushed off to heal Sersi who had gotten her shoulder cut in the midst of Thenas rage.

"Y/n, you're bleeding" Druigs hands found the side of your face, gently touching your cut as you seemed to be focused on something far behind him.

"I'm fine" you waved him off, pushing past him to move towards Thena.

"Woah, wait" he caught your hand stopping you from going further to the mad Eternal.

"I can help"

"You are in no shape to help" he reminded with a stern look. His worry invaded your head, distracting your thoughts. You shook your head, clearing him out which caused a look of hurt to flash on his face.

"Thena, please" Gilgamesh begged her to come back to him. "Come back to us" she fought back until Ikaris shot her back violently with a beam from his eyes.

"Ajak!" You called out to her, breaking apart from Druig. "Ajak, let me help" you found her kneeling beside Sersi, finishing to heal her.

"No way" Druig protested right away, still right next to you.

"You think you can stop her?" Ajak asked with hope for Thena.

"Yes" you nodded back, determination filling your every choice.

"Go ahead, and be careful, y/n"

"Ikaris!" You shouted at him. He was marching towards Thena who was slumped against a tree. A flash from his mind warned you that he was thinking about killing her then and there.

"What, y/n? She tried to kill us" he snapped back harshly.

"Back off" Druig stepped between you two, holding back Ikaris to give you a chance. "Go" Druig said into your mind, knowing you wanted to go for Thena. You nodded and thanked him in his head before rushing off to find the Eternal who had been shot back. She shook her head slightly as her memories faded in and out of her mind.

"Thena, it's me" you carefully kneeled in front of her as though she was an injured animal. She tried to move back, but she was pressed right against the tree. You reached up to slowly set a hand on the side of her head when a flash of memories and thoughts flooded your head, coming from Thena's broken mind. A sharp pain cut through your abdomen as you let out a gasp.