05

"No, Druig. He's going to kill her"-Y/N

"Y/n, I need your help" Sersi rushed into your room where you were sitting against the wall reading a book that Makkair leant you

"What's wrong?" You questioned, not sensing any worry or panic from her.

"I'm going to prank Ikaris" she announced proudly.

"Oh" you said.

"What? Do you think it's a bad idea?" She began to panic and doubt herself.

"No, I think it's a great idea, I just never thought you would want to prank him since he's your boyfriend and a fighter"

"You're right, this is a terrible idea"

"No, it's not" you reassured her, grabbing onto her shoulders to get her to focus on you. "What's your plan?"

***

You and Sersi peeked into the lab where Ikaris was standing, waiting for Sersi to join him.

"Is he in there?" Sersi asked you.

"Yeah" you nodded back to her.

"You know, it's not nice to spy on people" Druig spoke up from behind you both. You both jumped, startled by his sudden appearance. You spun around and pinned him back into the wall, watching as his eyes went wide and he was speechless.

"Shh" you told him sternly. Looking to Sersi she gave you a thumbs up, signalling that Ikaris didn't notice anything yet.

"What are you two up to?" He asked into your head.

"Pranking Ikaris"

"Gotcha" Druig nodded along with interest now. "How can I help?"

You filled him in on the plan before Sersi gave you the nod to go ahead.

"Ikaris! Have you seen Sersi?" You sprinted into the room with panic.

"No" he looked to you with confusion. You both turned as Druig stumbled in backwards a look of fear on his face. "What is this foolishness?" Ikaris looked to Druig with disgust and annoyance.

"Druig?"

"It's Sersi" he managed to say before she entered the room, eyes white and dagger in hand.

"No!" You shouted, watching as she 'stabbed' Druig. He fell to the ground with a hard thud, playing dead.

"Do something!" Ikaris ordered you.

"Like what?" You snapped back, tears streaming down your face as you whipped your head towards Ikaris.

"Save her"

"Save her? She killed Druig!"

"I don't care!"

You gasped as you felt Sersi's hand against your back 'stabbing' you like she had done with Druig. You fell to the ground, playing dead as you listened to the duo.