15

"Anywhere with you"-Druig

You took your seat again when your mind went dark

You took your seat again when your mind went dark. A large celestial appeared in your mind as everything around you was dark.

"Sersi" Arishem spoke out.

"Arishem, Ajak was killed by a Deviant, we think it absorbed her power. And something unusual is happening to earth" Sersi's voice came through your mind, but you couldn't see her.

"It is a side effect of the emergence"

"The emergence?"

"It is time for you to learn the true purpose of your mission." Arishem started. "You were sent to earth to bring fourth the celestial Tiamut. Every billion years new celestial must be born" he explained, a vision of a white light glowing ahead coming to your mind. "I plant celestial seeds into host planets across the universe" the single light spread into hundreds. You watched as they moved past you, one entering the plant Earth.

"The planet earth was chosen to host the celestial Tiamut. In order to grow Tiamut needs vast amounts of energy from intelligent life" the seeds was planted deep within earths fiery core. The vision snapped to Babylon thousands of years ago. "The Deviants prevented this by consuming humans until the Eternals eliminated them" the scene cut to London present day.

"Now the human population of this planet has reached the required amount. It is time for the emergence to begin" he continued, earth zooming out as a celestial burst out, destroying the planet in the process.

"But everyone on earth will die" Sersi protested with worry and fear.

"The end of one life, Sersi, is the beginning of another" flashes of planets being made and celestial being born flowed through your head. "Our universe is a constant exchange of energy. An infinite cycle of creation and destruction. Celestials use energy gathered from host planets to create suns, generating gravity, heat, and light for new galaxies to form" you watched the process, breathing becoming heavy as you were overwhelmed with the truth.

"Without us our universe will fall into darkness. All life will die" Saturn froze over in your vision.

"Ajak knew the truth?" Sersi asked him.

"She has helped many celestials to emerge over millions of years. So have you."

"Earth was my first mission" Sersi claimed. "I was home, on Olympia."

"There is no Olympia" the setting changed once again, showing a large structure of glowing energy. "This is your true home, Sersi. The world forge. It is here that I built and programmed the Eternals." A half designed body floated down towards Sersi as you watched along. Sersi reached out then thousands of others appeared around her as she moved to take it all in.

"Everything dies except us because we were never alive" she realized. "Why don't I remember any of this?" The people disappeared, a large wall standing in front of your friend.