Chapter 5

Mew's pov...

   Those Bitches have guts to touch what belongs to me ... They won't able to see the morning rise from tomorrow...

Mew:"Where is gulf ... And where is those fuckers max ... What you guys are doing when they were locking him inside... "

Tul:"Sir has you told has we were keeping eye on sir gulf... He was walking into the corridor when those guys where push in into the dark room ... Before something happens we run to the door and found within sec sir gulf was laying on the ground with blood ... Max carry him towards your private room and we called the doctor now they are checking him sir ... We are really sorry sir and we got them they are in the principal office...."

Mew:"WHAT THE HEL MAX... HOW IS HE AND WHO DID HE GOT HURT ..."

Max:"Sir there was a broken benches sir ... I think he might get hit while they push inside ..."

Mew:"Keep then eye on them don't make them leave untill i meet them... I will go and  see now gulf..."

   I want inside my room and look at gulf and the doctor was treating him ...

Mew:"How is he... His there any problem with him... Can I talk to him and when will he be wake up ..."

Saint:"Come down ... He got hurt in his head and i have stich his wound because it was little deep ... May be it take some time to recover and with in one hour he will wake up  Do worry ... By the way i am dr.saint  and nice to meet you Mr mew the king of mafia ...."

Mew:"You know me ... How ?... What stupid question your asking him mew...

Saint:"I have studied in your scholarship ... I am orphan ... I want to help you and work for you ... Can I get chance to repay you..."

Mew:"It's good to listen ... But can you able to work for me... You know once you enter the mafia world there is no way you can walkout..."

Saint:"I won't sir mew... I will be loyal to you and don't worry I will take care of him ... You can go finish your business..." He knows me so well good just then some one enter the room with breathing heavily....

Win:"What happen to gulf ... How did he hurt and you ... What are you doing here..."

Mew:"I am mew gulf's friend ... This my room and he got panic attack inside the dark room ... So my bodyguards took him here and treat giving him treatment... Don't worry he his ok and this  saint my personal doctor .... You both take care of my baby  i will be back..." I left the room and head towards the office...

Win:"what he mean my baby..."

Saint:"I think we will get to know when the right time comes ... Come on let's talk untill he wakes up ... By the way i am saint and you..."

Win:"I am win... Gulf's twin brother... Nice too meet you ..."

Saint:"Hope we three will be best friends because i dont have any friends ... Will you be my friend... Please 🥺..."

Win:"Don't need to ask saint ... Friends..."

  On other side mew enter the room with slamming the door ...

Mew:"So you are the one who hurt what's mine right ..."

Guy:"So what... Yes we are and what can you do ... You can't do anything because you don't know who is my father his..."

Mew:"Really .... Then go ahead call your dad hear ... I want to see him ... Call him now..." Really this is going to be fun...

Max:"Sir really you want to see his father... But i thought you will be asking has to take them to the basement right now ..."