chapter 12

Gulf pov...

I fell bore today it's Sunday is fun day but *sigh*... What to do mama mild have lock the cupboard where there is lot of chocolates and cakes in there ... This is curel ... They don't love gulf ...

Gulf loves mama,Winny, pumpkin... Ohh pumpkin yes gulf will call pumpkin now then he will ask pumpkin to talk to mama he will listen to pumpkin.... Yes no one is intelligent like gulfieee ... Hehehe shhh it's secert .... I call pumpkin he will taje in one call wait i will show you how much I am important to my pumpkin...

Mew:"Hello baby ... What happen is something wrong ..." I have naughty smile  my plan success ok let's act ... I sobbed little

Gulf:"Pu...pu... pumpkin ... I miss you no one loves gulf here they are curel towards me and they lock my chocolates and cake inside the cupboard and they don't give me one little piece of chocolate too ..." Hope my plan work...

Mew:"How dare they make my baby cry ... Give the phone to mild i will ask him ... Don't worry na your pumpkin will get what to want ... Go give to mild ..." Mama get ready of giving Gulfie chocolate.... I run to living room where Winny,Saint and mama where watching tv...

Gulf:"Mama..mama..mama here take it my pumpkin want to talk to you ..." He look at me curiously before taking my phone i give naughty smile over Winny and saint ...

Mild:"Mr mew ... How can I help you ..." I impatiently waiting for my chocolates...

Mew:"I heard your forbidden the chocolate and cake for my baby ..." Mama look at me before talking to Pumpkin....

Mild:"Did he say that he ate four ice cream tub on this afternoon and he still want to eat chocolate and cake... Now you say me mr mew how can I give him all junk foods at one go ..." I look every where from mama Gulfie get caught now...

Mew:"Then don't give him anything for two weeks everything was forbidden for him from today ..." Mama give me naughty smile...(smirk)

Gulf:"Mama give my phone you trun my pumpkin to your side now... You change everyone now ... Gulfiee hates you all ..." I give puppy eyes to mama but he don't even bother about my puppy eye ...

Mew:"Baby you heard right no...no  junk food for two weeks now go to bed good night ... Love you baby..."

Gulf:"Baby hates you pumpkin bye..." Pumpkin laugh before cut the call...

Saint:"Winny ... Did you know a guy who smirk Looking at as a moment ago now he look like lost puppy ..." They laugh looking at me and my mama too ... I stomp my feet and move towards my room...

I will see you all you don't know about gulf ... If he want something he will get it by hook or crook ... wait and see you all i am not going to talk to anyone gulf is anger with you all you to pumpkin...

Author pov....

It's already Morning and mild call everyone for Breakfast  win and saint walk towards the table but gulf cross his arms and look other side ... Mild serve thier breakfast for win and saint... Mild smile before placing a plate infort of gulf ...

 Mild smile before placing a plate infort of gulf