chapter 14

Author pov....

As they promise to gulf ... They took him out to make him forget what happen yesterday ... So that gulf while move out from his nightmare and don't suffer anymore ....

Everyone walks towards beach while gulf run with saint and win ... While others walk behind them .... They three have compatition who going to reach the water first and other two have to buy ice cream for the winner ...

Gulf:"So you guys are ready to lost to gulfieee right ... You know right gufliee don't like to lose ..." Win and saint rise thier eye brow to gulf who was looking at them with his puppy ...

Win:"Either we don't like to lose the game gulf... When it comes to compatition their is no word for  brother or friends ... Be a man and win it without cheating..." Gulf pout and blink his eyes trying his best to win the game ...

Saint:"Ok let's go ... On your marks get set go..." They three run on same time while gulf come up with a idea when they reach near the water ... He fall dramatic way with a scream which make win and saint stop and run towards gulf who was sitting on the sand holding his leg ... Mew about to run but mild stop him and show is eyes to gulf ...

Win:"Baby are you ok ... It's paining some where ... Be careful baby ..." Gulf pull them both down and run towards the water before jumping up and down while he reach thier ... While win and saint faceplam for thier stupidity....

Saint:"Finally he show's that he is gulf mew suppasit at end of the day ... How stupid we are to fall for his trap ... Really he is intelligent ..." They stand up form the stand and look at everyone laughing at them for fall for gulf words ...

Mew:"Really proud of my baby .... And i am sorry guys ... This what you get when you don't give him what he wants be carefull next time better luck next time too guys ..."

Tong:"Don't be full of yourself mew ... You still forgot that it was gulf who propose you ... It's not a great mafia leader mew suppasit ..." Tong drag mild with him while they laugh at sulking face ....

They were busy playing in the water ... With eachother while mild and tong where sitting and watching them playing happily ... And many of the people in the beach look disbelief how a great mafia leader was running and playing like small kid with others ...

Gulf:"Pumpkin look look it's small fish ... He swin this long form the ocean to my legs ... Hahaha it's ticklish my feet pumpkin ..." Mew laugh and carry gulf on his hand while gulf giggle but next second mew drop him in water ...

Mew:"Hahahaha how is it baby ... Do you like it ... Look at your face baby it's red ..." Gulf stand up form water and splashes the water which wet mew and other complete ... He clingy to mew neck and pull him to the water ... Where tong and mild shake thier head at thier naughty side ....

Zee:"Did we do something in our past ... Why we have to go through this kind of relationship ... Where they can't upset... Wait why should we clingy to them bright ... That's why they treat like we don't exist in the world ... They Forget that we are mafia and top rich guys ... It should them who fell sorry for not having a handsome guys like this in thier life ...."bright about to speak something when he look saint and win glaring at them ... Bright nod his head to Zee to stop his blabbering..." Don't worry i will find you a good guy or girl soon... What they think we will not find someone for us ....if i snap my finger they will be standing in a queue to get a guy like me ... " Bright gulp down looking both who was ready to kill them anytime...

Saint:"Really snap your finger... Let see how far the queue stand for go head ... And i was about to ask you for date ... But seems like you dig your ground ... Any way best of luck mr Zee ..." Saint walk while Zee chase him behind while win trun his head to bright who give him a huge smile...

Win:"Best of luck and stand next ti your friend so that he will find a right guy or girl for you .... And i was about propose you but it's seems like you find someone better than me ... Anyways good bye..." Bright had enough and he can't take it anymore he pull win towards him and attached thier lips together which make win smirk finally his plan work ... He jump and hug bright which make them laugh ...

Bright:"So will you be my boyfriend for life long..." Win roll his eyes and hit bright head to make him sense...

Win:"Don't want to get Married with me asshole ..." Bright nod his head which make win laugh at his boyfriend sillyness....

They move towards the shop to get ice cream and cake for gulf and he get extra for winning his compatition ... While Zee was following saint like a lost puppy everywhere which make other laugh for his bratty mouth...

Everyone was busy with buying things while gulf notice a little boy running after a small puppy ... He look at mew was talking on phone.... While others busy... He runs out of the shop and while max and tul look at gulf ...while mew look at gulf running towards the road ....

Mew:"BABY COME BACK HERE... DONT GO THERE COME ..." HE RUN BEHIND WHEN HE SEE A TRUCK COME ON GULF DIRECTION ...

MAX:"GULF..." Everyone look at the voice and find gulf run after the boy to save him ... Which make mild and everyone to fear ... They put everything down and run outside ... Mew look the truck moving fast towards gulf ...

MEW:"BABY LOOK..." Gulf pull the boy towards him but the truck hit gulf at his side which make gulf to choke blood from his mouth ... He put the boy down and he fall on the pathway ...while the truck stop ...

  Mild faint suddenly when he see gulf choke blood ...while mew stand like his soul left his body... Win tears fall down while saint hold win and stop blinking his eyes ... Bright and Zee run towards gulf ... And check gulf who got injure and his dress drain with blood...

Driver:"Sorry sir ... I don't not ..." Bright shoot him on his head while tears fall on his cheeks ... Max pat mew shoulder but he was soul less ... Bright carry gulf toward the car while tong carry mild and max and tul drag mew ...

They admitted gulf in thier hospital while still mew didn't come out of the sight he have seen ... Saint was checking gulf and giving him treatment while mild was still unconscious...

Saint:"Nothing to worry ... He is fine ... But his head got injured and some bone have cracked ... It takes time to cure ... But everything his fine ... He will be under observation for three days ...." Mew look at Saint that's when a tear fall from in his eyes ... And nod his head and walk towards the door and find gulf was cover with bandage and wires ....

Unknown place...

...." CANT YOU KEEP YOUR EYES ON MY SON... WHAT THE HELL YOU GUYS ARE DOING ... IF ANYTHING HAPPENS TO MY SON .... I WOULD HAVE KILLED YOU ALL....

Adam:"Mama please i am fine it's my fault ... But the cute guy save me ... But he got injured and i can't even see him and i have ti talk to him..."

Guard's:"It's was gulf ... Mew suppasit boyfriend who save young master..."

...'Dont worry we will see him ok..."

_________________________________________

Spolier...

Adam:"When he will wake up ... "

Saint:"May be in two days ... Are you fine right ...." Adam nod his head while his mother look at gulf with a tear eyes...

....": You saved my life ... Now you make me your slave by saving my son ... I don't do anything to you gulf ... Now your my life too ... But your soon to be husband i don't grantee him....

So hope you guys like this chapter ☺️❣️.....

Let's see in coming chapters sweethearts ❤️🥰❤️.....

Please don't forget to vote and comment sweethearts ❤️😘❤️......