Chapter 11

Author pov....

After mew told them that gulf proposed him and he wished all three best of luck for thier love life... They run towards thier cars and drive towards Gulf's house because it's already evening so they must be in thier house right now...

Zee was the one to reach thier house first and he park his car in wrong way and get down of his car and move towards the house... Just then bright hit is car with Zee's and rush towards door bell ...

Zee:"Why are you here and what are you doing ..."?

Bright:"I come here for what you have come for now move aside you asshole let him ring the bell move..."

Zee:"I was the one who come here first i will ring the bell shut up..." They both look each other and press the bell continuesly until the door open....

Win:"WHAT THE FUCK ... HIW RING THE BELL LIKE THIS ... "win open the door look at Zee and bright glare each other... "ASSHOLES IF YOU FINISH THE COMPATITION I WILL SELECT WINNER ... JUST SAY WHY THE FUCK YOUR HERE AND WHAT DO YOU WANT ..." Zee push win a side and enter the living room searching for saint ...

Bright:"Bunny baby i am here to make something clear ... Can we talk privately...." Win nod his head and walk towards the garden...

While Zee find saint was in kitchen getting something for him to eat ....

Zee:"Cutey can we have a talk ..." Saint look Zee with curious look but nod his head and sit on the kitchen slab ...

With bright and win....

Win:"What do you want to say tell me fast I have assignments to complete ..."

Bright:"Ok will get into the point straight... Look bunny the day i have seen you in the university i lost my self and second time i meet you i felt like my soul have felt my body..."

Win:"Yeah your correct if they shot you in the mall on that day ... You must been a dead body right now and your soul must have left you right... Am I correct ..." Bright faceplam himself for conveying the message indirectly ...

Bright:"Ok your not that much clever bunny ok ... WILL YOU BE MY BOYFRIEND BUNNY BABY ..." win look at bright with wide eyes....

With Zee and saint ...

Zee:"Ok cutey you know why i am here ..."

Saint:"Are you idiot or what ... How can I know why your here if you tell me i will be going i have work ..."

Zee:"Ok fine WILL YOU BE MY BOYFRIEND ....? Saint nod his head and get down from the slab and walk towards the living room...

  Just then win enter the room followed by bright who was begging him behind to be his boyfriend ...

Win:"I don't want be your boyfriend and you can leave now..."

Saint:"Did you hear what win told right that's was my same answer now out...." Bright and Zee share the look with eachother....

Just then mild and gulf walk down and look bright and Zee where standing with sad face and they were about to cry anytime...

Mild:"Sir bright ,Zee what a pleasant surprise come have a sit ... I will make a coffee for you ..." Before they could answer the door slam opened while tong enter the room with breathing heavily ...

Tong:"Wh..where is mild ...? Mild look tong with terrified way and he don't have any idea why tong was looking for him ...

Mild:"Y..yes tong how can I help you. .."

Tong:"You have crush on me mild ..." Mild eyes almost left the socket ... He look around and but did not answer tong answer..."I ASK YOU SOMETHING MILD DO YOU LIKE ME OR NOT ..."

Mild:"Y...ye...yes yes i like your from the beginning i join your company ...But i don't know how to approach you so i never think about it and i kept it silent ..."

  Gulf was watching the show infort of him with so much interesting thing that he never seen before in his life with his cute big eyes ...

Tong:"WILL YOU BE MY HUSBAND ..." Mild almost fainted when win and saint caught him ...

Bright:"OIIII TONG WHAT THE HELL .... FIRST HE SHOULD ACCPET YOU AS A BOYFRIEND THEN ONLY YOU CAN PROPOSE HIM... THIS IS CHEATING..." He stomp his feet on Zee his feet which make Zee to hit is head at back ...

Tong:"Use your Fucking Brain ... If we become a boyfriend he can't work in our company and it was the number one rule we keep it up ... So i choose the option to ask him to be my husband ..." Bright and Zee keep sulking looking at different side ...

Win:"You really want to marry my brother... Are you sure ..."

Tong:"I am sure ..."

Mild:"How did you know about i have crush on you..."

Tong:"Mew have told me and today something happens and thats why we are here ..." Three look at gulf who was showing them a mini heart with his finger ...

Tong:"Because today gulf propose to mew and he was like mad man and he was rubbing in our face and thats why we are here to propose you guys

Tong:"Because today gulf propose to mew and he was like mad man and he was rubbing in our face and thats why we are here to propose you guys ..."

   Mild ,win and saint look at gulf who was smiling think who he proposed to his pumpkin ...

Gulf:"Mama i am sorry but i love my pumpkin and i love him so much that's why i propose him..." Gulf show his puppy eyes to mild and hug him tightly...

Mild:"It's ok i am angery with you baby ...mama his happy for you ok ... Now mama have some questions to you ... Do you like P tong ... Can I accept his proposal...?"

Gulf look at tong with blinking eyes and he move towards him and look him head to toe ...

Gulf:"But I have condition too you ...."

Tong:"What ever you want princess..."

Gulf:"I will not call you  p tong ...  I will call you papa because he is my mama ...
They you should to take me to Disneyland and museum and amusement park ect ect...
They i want lot of ice cream and chocolates and cakes and toys ...
If you accept this everything i will accept you as my papa what do you say ..."

Gulf lost his papa and mama in young so he always want to have the love of his mama and papa .... But know he have get both in the form of mild and tong...

Tong:"It's so Smiple for me to do princess ... What ever my princess ash he will get it right ... So know you accept me as your PAPA..." Gulf hug tong and kiss his cheeks ...

Gulf:"Yes papa gulf ask you has his only papa..." Tong smile Looking at mild finally they are going to be husbands soon ...

Bright and Zee:"WHAT ABOUT HAS WE ARE THE ONE WHO COME HERE FIRST ITS CALLED DAMN CHEATING... " Gulf look win and saint with smile and nod his head to them...

Gulf:"Don't worry they will accept you but give them time ok ... No one will take your place because i have decided that you two will be my brother in law's ..." Bright and Zee show thier entrie teeth too gulf and win and saint hide thier smile ....

Tong:"So  we will be going princess see you later ok ... Good night ... Mild see you tomorrow..." He kissed gulf and mild forehead and left thier house...

_________________________________________

  So hope you guys like this chapter ❣️☺️....

Let's see in coming chapters sweethearts ❤️😘❤️ ....

Please don't forget to vote and comment sweethearts ❤️🥰❤️......