chapter 3

Mew's pov...

   This day won't be more than good day ... Because I found the  most cute guy ... Whom i am going to spend my entire life.... He can never leave me ... I want him to be my husband rather than a boyfriend ... What if he don't like me ... It doesn't matter to me ... I like that's what Important ... If i love him that's enough i don't want him to love me back ... But i want him to be with till the day I die...

Tong:"Your thinking about your baby right..."

Zee:"How can you suddenly give him Nick name Mew... You don't know him right..."

Mew:"That i ask them to gather information about my baby... He is more than a baby... He his my angle ..."

Zee:"Eww... Someone his mad with the baby boy..."

Mew:" really i will get him at any cost guys..."

Tong:"What the hell bright..." That's when I notice we have a guy name bright... Really what the hell he was smiling looking at the wall ..."

Mew:"It's about the cute Bunny guy right..." Bright nod his head...

Tong:"Really something is wrong with both of you..."

Bright:"Why tong... I like what's wrong with has..."

Tong:"Look at you guys we are mafia but the way you guys behave is like teenager girls fall in love at sight ..."

Mew:"Yeah it's love at frist sight tong... "

Bright:"Just accept that you guys are jealous of has..."

Zee:"Jealous my ass... You fucking friends of mine... Me and tong where fell like single here...

Tong:"That's what ture you idiot ... Really we are single now shut up..."

Bright:"I also ask them to gather information about my bunny..."

Zee:"But the way your bunny guy address ... Mew's baby was like mostly brother...."

Mew:"Let's wait till the information we get..."

  It's already evening today i know everything about my baby ...

Rex:"Sir here the information about the person you have been asked for..."

Mew:"Go head you know everything right just explain ... And also the person bright have told you..."

Rex:"Yes sir ... So the person name his gulf Kanawut age 22 he studies in your college frist year science and technology... He has two brother.... Older one is Mild Kanawut 27 years old he also works in our company sir.... Last one his win Kanawut age  22  he studies same with mr gulf ... They both are twins sir ... Win his 3 min elder than gulf... But sir...

Mew:"What's with the but... Straight to point rex ..."

Rex:"But Mr gulf have some problem with his body sir ...

Tong:"What do you mean stay it properly..."

Rex:"Mr gulf has dystychiphobia which means fear of accident  cause during his young age where they meet with accident and lost both their parents...and also fear of darkness ..."

Mew:"So they don't have parents now ... Only his elder brother provide them what ever they need right..."

Rex:" yes sir and about Mr win  he and mild were overprotective towards Mr gulf ... Because when he was in school the students use to rag him and lock him the classroom...which make him nearly death... "

Mew:"FUCKING BITCHES...."

Tong:"You can leave rex ... Thanks once again..."

Mew:"I really want too keep him near me...Tong is the college was secured with security camera ..."