Chapter 10

Mew pov...

Baby loves pumpkin...did he propose me or he is playing like always to me ... My mind his processing what my baby told me let me confirm it ...

Mew:"Baby look at me ... What do you mean Baby loves pumpkin..." He smile at looking at me....

Gulf:"Th..th..that I love you so much... I don't know when it starts pumpkin but i love you ..." He hug tightly i don't know what should I do if i have a wings i would have fly by now my baby loves me but wait ...

Mew:"HOW DARE YOU PROPOSE ME..." He flinch little looking at me with tears in his eye ....

Gulf:"I..i..i am sorry pu.. pumpkin...if you don't love me it ok ... Baby is not angry with you ... Baby understands you pumpkin..." Shit

Mew:"Baby no pumpkin loves baby more than anything in this world... Your my everything... I am angry at you because I should be the one who propose you not you baby..." What a waste everything was waste it's not how i planned to propose him and know look my baby propose me...

Gulf:"Ohh baby sorry pumpkin but i missed you in this one month and i don't want to be away from you and that's when i have felling about you and the felling turns into love ... And i love you so much pumpkin...." He kissed my cheeks for a long time...

Mew:"You know what today is my happiness day in my life and i got you today and i promise you that i will always be with you and keep you safe and i love you so much toooo baby..." I attached our lip together finally he is mine ... MINE.....

Gulf:"Oh pumpkin put me down... My ice cream it have been melted by know ... Who ask you to come know look my ice cream..." He and his ice cream or inseparable....

Mew:"Your ice cream his more important than me to you baby..." He look back and forth between me and his so called ice cream..."

Gulf:"Your important to me pumpkin ..." There you go you ice cream my baby choice me over you..." If i choice you then ... You can buy me a whole ice cream factory right pumpkin"...  Maxtul and Prem fluke laugh looking at me and the students giggles silently...

Mew:"Yeah baby what ever you want now it's time for your class right go head see in evening ok baby...and look this two there are   max and tul ... They are your bodyguards ok... For your safety they will keep you safe ..."

Gulf:"But i am strong pumpkin look at my arms..." I laugh looking at his arms  which look like a small tree log....

Mew:"Yes baby but what about two days ago you fall down and get hurt on your knees..." Look ever were expect my eyes...

Gulf:"Ok i am going to class bye pumpkin love you... He kiss my lips and look at max and tul beside me ...
MR AND MR BODYGUARD FOLLOW ME LETS GO..." They now differ following my baby back his class ...

He wave till he disappeared from my sight ... I look at the students who were gossiping around me...

Mew:"let me make clear to each and everyone here ... You have seen my baby right so make keep it in your mind that he belongs to me and this college to belongs to him ... And i don't want anyone to make him cry or other wise you know what I am capable of right mind it ..."

I left the University and make my way to mansion in happy mood and finally my baby is mine know and i want to share this with tong and Zee,bright...

Author pov....

Mew walk inside the mansion with a huge. Smile on his face and look tong ,Zee and bright watching Netflix will having the popcorn....

Mew:"FINALLY MY BABY PROPOSED ME ...." bright drop the bowl down and look at mew who was smiling like mad man...

Tong:"Did prince process you really ... "

Bright:"Impossible and i won't accept it there is cheating i don't belive you ... Cheater ..."

Zee:"You have to bright look there was vidoe were gulfiee propose to mew..." One of the student with knowing to them he took the vidoe ans upload it in college official page...

Mew:"Whom ever did it i appreciate him... Look guys now I am no more single here and best of luck for you all to get accept by your proposal..."

Zee:"Dare you rub it on our face you asshole ... I will see you later know i am going to meet my cutey ... " Zee pick his car key and run outside ...

Bright:"I me too i am going to meet my bunny right now you fucker..." Mew look at tong with curious look...

Mew:"why don't you go too tong ..."

Tong:"Is there someone is waiting for me there no right so fuck shut up ..."

Mew:"Then what about mild kana...." Mew closed his mouth and look at tong....

Tong:"What with mild ... Spill it mew ..."

Mew:"I don't know anything ... If you want ask him by yourself if you want tong... I think he have crush on you so go ask him before someone get him...."

Tong:"You asshole i will see you later ..." Tong run toward his car before it goes out of his hand....

Mew:"Finally they have courage make a move..."

Somewhere unknown place in Bangkok.....

Mam finally mr mew have found someone for himself and today that boy have proposed to him and they are in the relationship now mam...

.... Good job I have very loyal people around me even though they caught one of you let them be still they can't reach me ... Only I can do it if i wish to show my self infort of them... You may leave now ....

So my dear brother mew.... I was waiting for this day to come in our life to face each other and to kill you but know i have your life in my hand ... When i touch him you will fell the same thing how I felt a year back brother....

I will break you little by little and that's will be your last fall of your life brother ... You will suffer like me and cry like me ... I will show you what ever I have gone through and that's make me happy while seeing you in the mess my dear little brother....

______________________________________

So hope you guys like this chapter 😊.....

Lets see in coming chapter sweethearts ❤️.....

Please don't forget to vote and comment sweethearts ❤️....