Chapter 2

A person was Brun alive in a dark basement room... His shouting was echoed the whole basement... The man in red coat was witnessing everything infort of his eyes...

Zee:"So what happen today ... Why are you burning him alive... Seems like he have done something wrong..."

Tong:"Oh yes we have some policy in our working place ... You know right..."

Zee:"Yes i know that's why we all are still SINGLE...so what he did..."

Bright:"Because he have Misbehave with a girl ... Who works in his team and also he try to rape her and she some how escaped from him.... She complain to her team leader and we got the information about and here he his ...."

Zee:"Why don't we just give him warning and tell him to behave it's important to do this..."

Mew:"ITS VERY IMPORTANT ZEE... DO NOT TOUCH A WOMEN INAPPROPRIATELY NOT ONLY WOMEN ITS EQUAL ALL...AND HE DESERVE IT ..."

Tong:"If we give him warning and he may cause something again it's better be like this..." Zee nod his head...

Bright:"Zee who ask you to stay single just find someone... Or you seen someone in the office or what..."

Zee:"Not at all and i want someone cute and beautiful pretty ..."

Bright:"But i never seen any boy like what you describe ... So stop your dreaming and walk out..."

Zee:"One thing his sure that for my entire life i am just going to be single because of you all..." Point his finger towards mew,tong,bright...they all chuckled at his reaction...

  Mew,bright,Zee,tong.... Were orphan they all meet in the orphanage and become friends... They never separate from each other... They some how manage to come this position ... Whe they finally tuns 18   they don't know what  to do next ... Thats when they join the small mafia group ... Which now know as "DEMON SLAYER"... Mew have to kill his leader ... Who was trying to abuse and rape the little girl who was just 14 years old when mew save her from his leader...

   That's how he became the most feared mafia leader through out the world... He never got any fellings or love towards anyone... He never flings not even one night stand... Because he fell it's like he was wasting time ... Not only mew both bright and tong include because they never have time for such bullshit things in thier life... For Zee he his like a Playboy ...

Tong:"Mew let's go we have to attend the meeting in the morning and also visit the college it's been long and we some complaint over the college ..."

Mew:"Let's look after that tomorrow and clear it and there should not be even a single ashes over their..." Mew ordered to his bodyguards who was incharge of the basement room...

    They arrived to their mansion ... When to their respective rooms and get refresh up and come back to the dinning room...

Ria:"So brothers to what's special and who lost his life today..." Ria the girl who mew saved from his leader who was about to get raped ... They consider Ria has thier own sister ... She take of the mansion and her brothers also ....

Bright:"A guy who was misbehave with his co worker..."

Ria:"Good job... No one have rights to misbehave with someone with there willing..."

Tong:"What's with your long face Zee..."

Zee:"when are we going to find our loved one ... Till when are we going to stay single..."

Mew:"When the right time comes and when we find the right person and we should know how to treat them and you better keep the person good and cut down all your Playboy things... If your not my brother i would shoot you to death..."