chapter 13

Author pov....

After informing mild he come running ti the office with so much worry and afraid  about gulf ... He knows about gulf more than anyone... He can easily get panick attack it can affect him so much....

That's why both win and mild take care of him more than anything ... If he keep on getting panick attack it make tak him to get heart attack and also may cost something else ...

Mild:"Mr mew how is gulf... Is he fine right ... Who made him like this how can they behave so low to him... Show him to me i will skin him alive..."

Tong:"Mild ... Calm down fast ... We already have done it by know they would have parceled him and sent it to his family right know so nothing to worry gulf is sleeping right come..." 

Tong drag mild towards the room where gulf was sleeping soundly ... Like nothing happens... Even though mild afraid of his calmness ... What is if he shout again in sleep ...

Mild:"Why everything it should be gulf .. why they treating him like this he is a baby by heart ... He don't fake his character to anyone ... Why can't they understand him properly tong... I am afraid of him..."

Mew:"Mild look he is fine... Nothing to worry about him... Nothing happens to him when i am still alive in this world ... He is mine and i can take care of him mild trust me ok..." Mild nod his head and seat next to gulf and pat his head...

Gulf:"I..i..i..wi.. will te..tell pumpkin about you wait ...ma..ma..ma..mama will slap you for touching Gulfie ... Mama... pumpkin save gulfie...mama pumpkin..." Gulf kick his hand and leg in air while crying ... Mew nod his head to saint who inject him to sleep peacefully...

Saint:"Gulf will sleep till tomorrow ... Let him rest we will tak him home mild... " Mild nod his head and above to carry him while mew stoped him...

Mew:"Let me carry him and i will stay with him tonight and till he fell good ... Hope you don't mind it mild..."

Mild:"No mr mew i won't ... I know your worried about gulf ... Just stay with him and make him comfortable..."

Mew carries gulf towards the elevator while the whole office looks gulf with sad eyes ... They fell sorry for a little boy ... When mew walks towards the door the grauds open it with a heavy heart ... They can't see gulf like this in evening they find his cute and lovely boy ... Now he look pale and lifeless ...

Gurads:"Take care of him sir ... We will also take care of him..." They open a car door for mew to enter it ...

All drive towards gulf house ... Mew keep on looking gulf face ... His lips were dry ... He kissed it and caress it with so much love ... Once they arrived mew carry gulf toward his room and lock it so no one distrub them ...

Tong:"Mild honey look gulf will be back tomorrow .... He can't be like this for Tomorrow wait and see ... He going to be naughty gulf again..." Mild cry and hug tong while he pat is back gently...

Mild:"Come you must be tried ... Let's sleep ... Come on..." Mild drag tong with him while Zee and bright look at win and saint who walk towards thier room...

Bright:"Again we are out of the field Zee... You take one couch and i will take another one... Single soul rest in peace..." Zee faceplam himself for thier suitivation ... While win and saint giggle sliently from hiding...

  It was already morning and mew was laying next to gulf with out his shirt ... He remove his shirt and wear only his pant ... Because he fell suffocating ... Mew felt something on his stomach ... When he open his eyes he find gulf was sitting on his stomach with wide eyes ...

Mew:"Good morning baby ... And don't suck your thump it's bad habit..." Gulf was sucking it  and it was his habit to suck when ever he fell afraid...

Gulf:"Pumpkin love you so much... I thought i will be dead yesterday .... Look look he pulled my hair hope it's not bald there... Please see it's become Bald over there..." Mew laugh and pull gulf towards him and hug him tightly ....

Mew:"God my sweet baby ... Nothing happens to your hair ok ... Your fine and your the most strongest person i have ever seen you know that i love you so much na baby ..." He kissed gulf lips which make him reddish....

Gulf:"You don't care if i don't brush my teeth ... Mama will scold me if i don't brush my teeth before kissing him ..."

Mew:"I won't baby ... Your my baby ,my soon to be husband and queen of my empire ... Your my everything right baby ..." Gulf blush even more in mew's words...

Gulf:"Really i am your queen ... Then when will I get a crown a like princess pumpkin ... You will buy me right ..." Mew laugh and nod his head ....

Mew:"Yes my queen i will buy it for you ..." Gulf eyes rumours around mews body where Mew was topless and it make gulf blush higher ...

Gulf move towards mew's lip before kiss it and lay his head on mew's chest where he can hear his pumpkin's heart beat ... Mew pat his head with in a second he heard a little snore coming from gulf he Chuckled and close his eyes because its still early morning...

  Afternoon everyone wake up and walk out of thier room while gulf was hugging mew like a Koala bear ... While his legs around mew's waist and his around mew's neck ... Mew sit on dinning table with gulf on his lap ... While others smile Looking at gulf...

Mild:"God baby you ok right ... I was Afraid of you baby... Mama was Afraid of you ..." Gulf pout and look at mew who smile at him and nod his head... Gulf walk towards mild and sit on his lap facing him while hugging his neck...

Gulf:"Pumpkin told i am strong than you all... I was afraid because that guy pulled my hair mama ... What if i become Bald and pumpkin marry someone else... That's why i got fainted..." Win and mild faceplam themself for thier baby brothers answer ... 

Mild:"I am glad your ok baby now eat so we will be going out after lunch want to go out ..." Gulf nod his head like a cute baby while others chuckled at his cuteness ....

Mew:"Come baby let's eat ... So we can go out and have ..." Before he complete his sentence gulf spoke...

Gulf:"ICE CREAM TUB AND ICE CREAM TUB ... AND LOT OF CAKE AND CHOCOLATE AND CANDY YESSS... ICE CREAM...ICE CREAM ...." He shake his hip while other laugh at him... No one can beat Gulf's cuteness in this world....

_________________________________________

Spolier ....

  Everyone was busy with buying things while gulf notice a little boy running after a small puppy ... He look at mew was talking on phone.... While others busy... He runs out of the shop and while max and tul look at gulf ...while mew look at gulf running towards the road ....

Mew:"BABY COME BACK HERE... DONT GO THERE COME ..." HE RUN BEHIND WHEN HE SEE A TRUCK COME ON GULF DIRECTION ...

MAX:"GULF...

MEW:"BABY LOOK..."

So hope you guys like this chapter ❣️☺️.....

Let's see in coming chapters sweethearts ❤️🥰❤️.....

Please don't forget to vote and comment sweethearts ❤️😘❤️.....