30

matteo

"Don't look at me like that."

"It's blue." I say, looking down disgustingly at the pot of blue goop.

"No shit. Now hush and stay still." Valentina stands in between my legs, pulling my hair back with one hand and holding the a brush in the other.

My hands clasp onto her waist to drag her closer and I wrap my legs around hers to keep her from moving. I flinch when the cold paste is pressed onto my skin and glare at her as she bites her lip to stop herself from smiling.

Moving my hands up and down between her waist and her hips, I pull her as close as possible and wait patiently for her to finish.

"There, done. Could you release me now so I can do mine?" She smiles teasingly and looks down at the slither of space between us.

I reluctantly untangle my legs from hers and slide off the counter, standing behind her as she applies the mask to her own face. She sighs when my hands travel across her stomach and I wrap my arms around her, hugging her from behind and resting my head on top of hers.

Watching her from the mirror, I smirk when we catch eyes through the reflection, her ears burning red.

"Stop." She warns.

"I'm not doing anything."

Valentina groans in annoyance, throwing her head back and I look down at her upside down face covered in the same blue shit as mine.

She's so pretty.

"I hate you." Scrunching her nose up at me she mutters darkly.

"No you don't." I peck her hairline and watch as her eyes soften before she drags her head back up, mumbling angrily under her breath.

"Come on, let's go watch Tangled." She wraps her small hand around my wrist and pulls me into my bedroom.

Someone save me please.

-

"Oh my God. He's so hot." Vee whispers to herself from beside me and I hum.

"He really is." Feeding her some popcorn absent-mindedly I reply, my eyes never once leaving the screen.

After washing off the blue shit, we settled back down onto my bed to finish the rest of the movie. Valentina lays with her head on my chest and I'm sat with my back agaisnt my headboard. We both sigh dreamily at the boat scene and then continue to boo and throw popcorn at the flat screen when they get interrupted.

"The horse carries this shit."

"Wrong the chameleon does." She corrects sleepily, I glare down at her and she glares up at me. We start a staring contest without even realising and I loose when my eyes start drying up too much. Vee smiles in victory and I pinch her hip, making her whole body jerk.

Once the end credits come one, she yawns and cuddles deeper into my body as if she's about to fall asleep.

"No, no, no. Let's brush our teeth and change before we go to sleep." My hands cup her cheeks and I lightly tap her face, trying to get her to open her closed eyes.

"Carry me there please."

I lift her bridal style off of the bed and carry her into the bathroom with me. Placing her on the counter, she shifts to sit cross legged facing the mirror. I put toothpaste on both of our brushes and hand her hers.

We look at each other through the mirror, exhaustion clear on both of our faces. It's been a long day, for the both of us.

As soon as we're done. I carry her back to my room over my shoulder, knowing that she's too tired to walk herself and that if she could, she would sleep on that damn bathroom counter.