22

matteo

I sit on my bed, scrolling mindlessly through my phone, replying to my parents messages before shutting it off and chucking it down on the bed beside me. After dealing with the drunk fuckers downstairs who have since crashed out in the basement watching some weird food porn, I don't even fucking know what time it is.

Hearing a soft knock at my door I stand and walk over to go answer it. I look down to find her stood at my door, wearing the same silk set as earlier and I force myself to keep my eyes on her face.

"I just came to say goodnight."

Mhm.

She stares up at me with her doe eyes and kissable lips and my mind drifts to the feeling of her body on top of mine, her lips on mine, my hands on her soft skin, in her hair. In a split second, my hands are in her hair again, pulling her closer to me and she crashes her lips onto mine. The kiss is more frenzied than before, all caution flying out of the window as we make our way back into my bedroom.

"Jump." I mutter agaisnt her lips and she does as I say, allowing me to wrap her legs around my waist, both of us sighing at the contact.

I've never thought of kissing as anything more than a means to an end but when it comes to her, I could stay here kissing her for hours on end, never growing bored.

Laying down on the bed with her on top of me, allowing her to have all of the control, our lips never break contact. Her fingers start unbuttoning my white shirt that I hadn't had time to change out of, whilst mine smooth the skin by her hips.

We make out for a while, nothing more no matter how badly we both want it, it's an entirely different line to cross. Plus we should probably talk about this first before we get ahead of ourselves.

"I'm gonna go shower, wait for me here." I say, kissing the top of her head.

Who even am I? Kissing a girls forehead, letting her lay in my bed, which is something no other woman has ever done before.

I shower, washing my body and taking care of my raging hard on. I slip on a pair of boxers before brushing my teeth and walking back out.

Valentina, lays in my bed comfortably under the covers with a paused episode of Brooklyn 99 on the laptop screen in front of her and a warm feeling fills my chest at the sight of her in my bed.

Where she belongs.

Climbing back into the bed, I wrap my arm around her shoulder and pull her into my body, she unpauses the episode, laying her head down onto my chest and snuggling closer.

"You owe me 20 bucks Luca." Valentina smiles as Jake and Amy get together. I note the use of my middle name, something only my family call me by, it's nice.

I like it.

We watch the show for hours straight and I've never felt so relaxed. With her body curled into my side, the weight of her body on mine grounding me, forcing me to stay in the present. Her thumb caresses the skin of my bare torso and her legs intwine with mine.

At some point we both drift off to sleep and it's the most peaceful sleep I've had in a while. The things that haunt my dreams decide to let me rest for the night, halting the constant reminders of my past and I can't help but wonder if it's because of the woman sleeping softly on my chest.

-

Sunlight seeps into my room and I groan, stuffing my head in Valentina's neck in order to block it.

My head was previously laying on her chest and my body mainly laying on top of hers. Her tattooed arms wrap around my body the best they can and I shudder when she scrapes my back gently with her acrylic nails.