EXTRA. UPDATE + MY NEW BOOK?

HI EVERYONE!

I hope you've been enjoying TRICKS OF TIME. It's been becoming more and more fun as I keep writing; now that I have a stable plan for my book in mind. You might be wondering about what this update is about; hence the title. 

I've recently been reading an abnormal amount of fanfiction on THE HUNGER GAMES. I've become particularly invested into Clove and Cato's relationship; otherwise known as CLATO

Now, I've decided to make a book on it, I have already drafted a whole plan for the book. (I was on a 2 hour flight..) It's crazy how excited I am to start the book. But don't you worry; I won't be starting the book until I am FIRMLY SURE that I have finished this one. I'm not sure why - but I don't like writing 2+ books at once. I worry that I'll get too into writing one book, and completely forget about the other. 

I won't be rushing this book either, you guys will still be getting at the very least 15 MORE CHAPTERS :). 

I just wanted to let you guys know about it; if you're interested, please let me know in the COMMENTS or by VOTING

It will be an AU - or ALTERNATE UNIVERSE; I prefer happy endings and so I'll write a slightly different ending. I've read absolutely no books on Clato when there is a happy ending; so I thought I should make one of my own. 

So if you guys are interested in The Hunger Games, please check it out or share it with a friend that likes The Hunger Games. I'll be posting a update soon, towards the end of this book; when the first few chapters of my new book are up for you to check out :) 

love you guys!

word count: 307 words