WHEN PIECES COME TOGETHER LIKE A PUZZLE!

Hello Lovely's! Welcome back we're going to be skipping the episode were the gang meets Lyserg! Now let's get started.
-🌸-🌸-🌸-🌸-🌸-🌸-🌸-🌸-🌸-🌸-🌸-🌸-

WITH YOH'S GRANDPA AND ANNA
-🌸-🌸-🌸-🌸-🌸-🌸-🌸-🌸-🌸-🌸-🌸-🌸-
"A thousand years ago a pit was dug here in secret in the Asakura clan there the temple of Hao has been sealed away the wooden shrine here is the most dangerous nemesis our clan has faced the one the Asakura family destroyed those many years ago" Yoh's Grandpa Yohmei says as the shrine door open "the great Onmyoji Hao Asakura!" He said as the picture of a older Hao was on the wall.

As a small girl with pink hair was secretly watching "The Great Onmyoji! Hao Asakura!" Pirica shouted revealing her hiding spot to Anna and Yohmei "you don't have to be so loud Tamao!" Ponchi says "they'll know we followed them!" Conchi said with panic in his voice "I never had a clue there was a massive temple here" Conchi says "wait I don't get it!" Anna began to say "what are you acting like your scared of a person that died years ago?" Anna asks "the reason for my concern is that he's not dead it just so happens Hao has already revealed himself to Yoh even the audacity to go by the name Hao" Yohmei says.

"Huh!" Anna, Tamao, Conchi, and Ponchi said shocked "I understand such a tale is difficult to believe and yet Mikihisa is investigating for me and I have something else to tell you" Yohmei said "what is it?" Anna said "there was one woman Hao fell head over heals over but she was beaten to death by the humans angering Hao to this path and I think she can stop him" Yohmei said "who?" Anna said "Priestess Mio" Yohmei said shocking everyone one more time "you mean Mio the one that is friends with Yoh!" Anna said out of pure shock "yes and Mikihisa has also told me he has recognized Mio as his past lover" Yohmei said.

"I guess this is a good time to say but Mio and Hao met long ago in the woods near Yoh's house and he knew her existence she told me she met a boy that looked exactly like Yoh and his name was Hao and how he was telling her he was her husband" Anna said. "This is bad it means he was planning things from the very beginning he saw Mio in that forest!" Yohmei said nervously "what do you mean?" Anna asked "Mikihisa has said that he saved Mio from falling off the plane now that's she's back it gives us an advantage but it doesn't at the same time" he said (damn it! So all this time Mio was a Priestess! No she was Hao's lover and now she's taking Yoh away from me could this get worst? I have no grudge against her it's just that.... she's taking Yoh away from me I had to work hard for him to fall in love with me but she did it so easily just by walking into the classroom looking cute... Am I even cute?) She thought to herself but threw all those bad thoughts away.

"Anna you surprise me don't you I thought you would know the meaning of the pentagram and how they symbolize cosmic forces the points stand for the five elements also contains the five principles to a of creation one who master's the pentagram can control the very forces of nature to invoke spirits, magic spells even gaining the powerful Shikigami to command over demons. Hao Asakura has mastered each one of these principles and has became a famous Onmyoji without equal thanks to his talents the Asakura family has prospered and yet without warning Hao decided to destroy his fellow man to create an only Shaman world for shamans and for his love for Mio I don't what he saw during the time during the land of the gods but such an abusive power was unforgivable our family did everything in it's power to put Hao to death. For the crimes he committed but by then it was for to late he had already mastered the pentagram to the sacred Taizen Fukun No Sai technique he had finally gained to be able to control his own life and soul" Yohmei said.

"Hey! Did you hear that not Taizen Fukun!" Conchi said scared "the name feared by all ghost in the spirit world!" Ponchi said "how first discovered the shaman fight a long time ago he continues to rencarnate in the hopes of becoming the Shaman King and over the course of the last millennium the Asakura's planned to undo this crime of evil he himself is unaware by this Yoh is also burdened with this task so is Priestess Mio" Yohmei finished off as Tamao came up and said "that's totally unfair! Why does master Yoh have to face this alone! Along with Lady Mio as well!" Tamao shouted as Anna got up "Tamao" Yohmei said "I knew you were following us" Anna said.

"I'm sorry but you got to bring master Yoh back otherwise he might!" Tamao said "that idiot" Conchi said "quiet are you trying to assume that Yoh will be defeated? Yoh will become Shaman King there's no way he could lose!" Anna said "calm down you two as powerful as Hao my be there's one case to defeat Hao" Yohmei said "and that's?" Said Anna "Mio Tomiko she is his weakness she is able to defeat him" Yohmei said "how exactly?" Anna questioned "he's her lover she'll remember when the time fes and will help Yoh defeat him" Yohmei said as Anna just nodded.

"We will give this book to Yoh this is Hao's book were he placed all his spells in only his descendants and Asakura's have it" Yohmei said "then we must send it to Master Yoh immediately!" Tamao chirped with a hopeful expression "the seal that binds Hao's book and also his Shikigami who once served Hao breaking the seal will unleash his Shikigami Zenki and Goki into the land of the living" Yohmei said but soon after the seal soon fell off the book as everyone deadpanned at this as Conchi and Ponchi ran away from the shrine but the book of spells was making red and black aura "g-guys!" Tamao said as the spirits came out of the book ready to attack "now that you know Master Hao's secret we must kill you!" They both said but Anna came above them and trapped them in her necklace.

"wait! Mistress Mio I hear her let's go!" Goki said to Zenki he just nodded as they escaped Anna's grasp and teleported in front of Mio shocking her "Lady Mio!" Goki yelled as he hugged the said girl as Zenki smiled "Master Hao should be so happy to see you" they said "huh?" Mio said she was for from the others as they couldn't see what was happening or hear to  as they bow I'm front of her "lady Mio can we be your spirit allies we will protect you we promise our lives!" The two said as Mio just nodded they just soon disappeared as a bracelet and ring was around her finger and wrist they said "we will be here call us anytime!".

BACK WITH ANNA AND YOHMEI, TAMAO
-🌸-🌸-🌸-🌸-🌸-🌸-🌸-🌸-🌸-🌸-🌸-🌸-
"What the hell just happened?" Anna said annoyed obviously "did they just say Lady Mio?" Tamao said shakes a bit "yes they did if you didn't know when Mio died he was going to rencarnate her in the next life so he decided to give his Shikigami to her and protect her in the near future and they call her that out of pure respect since she is Hao's lover" Yohmei finished off "so much information my brain is hurting dude!" Conchi said to Ponchi "same man!" He said to Conchi.

WITH HAO
-🌸-🌸-🌸-🌸-🌸-🌸-🌸-🌸-🌸-🌸-🌸-🌸-
As blood was coming out of his head and mouth his eyes filled with anger and happiness "so they listened to me and took Mio side" he said smirking "but who almost destroyed my Shikigami? That's my question" Hao said thinking about it now "Lord Hao or you alright?" Opacho said as she came out and into the room Hao just smiled and said "there's nothing to worry about!" As he head patted her "alright" Opacho said

WITH ANNA AND YOHMEI AND TAMAO
-🌸-🌸-🌸-🌸-🌸-🌸-🌸-🌸-🌸-🌸-🌸-🌸-
"Anna I want you to give the book to Yoh" Yohmei says "it would be my complete honor of doing so" Anna said as she walked away in a rush as Tamao followed her.

"She's an interesting Itako Kino" Yohmei said as a short old woman came out of the shrine "naturally of course she was my favorite student" Kino said

(Words- 1526)