WHEN PIECES COME TOGETHER LIKE A PUZZLE (PART TWO!)

NO ONE'S POV
-🌹-🌹-🌹-🌹-🌹-🌹-🌹-🌹-🌹-🌹-🌹-🌹-
It has been a couple of days for the gang as Horohoro was snowboarding down a snowy mountain as the others watched "why is he goofing around?" Ren asks "I think it's cool snowboarding around like that" Mio said making Ren go into the freezing snow and go down the mountain using his spear as his snowboard.

(Wow Ren really wants to impress Mio what a show off next time I'll show him what I can do!) Yoh thought "epic!" Mio mumbled with stars in her eyes at the epic seen before her "okay I'm definitely giving this a try!" Mio says "but you don't have a snowboard buttercup" Ryu said "no worries I got one just in case for a moment like this!" Mio exclaimed as she quickly held a black and white snowboard in her hand then she was off "I swear Horohoro is a bad influence on Mio but the heart wants what the heart wants" Ryu says "mhm" Yoh muttered.

As Horohoro and Mio snowboarded and Ren stopped snowboarding and the two stopped near the others as they said they'll be back "alright but come back soon!" Horohoro shouted as Horohoro and Mio talked for a bit Horohoro was gonna ask "hey Mio I was wondering want to hangout after this?" "That seems nice" Mio said with a small smile as Horohoro cheered mentally and physically too as the two skateboarded over a cliff "shall we climb the rest of the way down Kororo, Mio?" Horohoro said but to see a screaming Mio he glided next to her and held her tight protecting her with his body!

AS THEY WAKE UP
-🌸-🌸-🌸-🌸-🌸-🌸-🌸-🌸-🌸-🌸-🌸-🌸-
As the two waked up Mio turned her head to see a healed Horohoro "hey Horohoro you there?" She said "yeah I'm here but where are we?" He asks "your in my cabin if your wondering" a girl said with blonde hair "wait Kororo! What happened to her!" Horohoro shouted anxiously worried about his spirit allie "well I think she was sad that you called Morphea cute" Mio said "I need to find her and apologize!" He said.

(CAUGHT IN A LANDSLIDE CAN'T ESCAPE FROM REALITY EVERYONE MORNING I GET UP I DIE A LITTLE!) (IGNORE THIS! OR NOT)

WITH THE GANG
-🌸-🌸-🌸-🌸-🌸-🌸-🌸-🌸-🌸-🌸-🌸-🌸-
"It's surprisingly lively here for a place in a mountain like this" Ryu said "it's close to Mesa Verdede National Park a lot of tourists come to see that" Lyserg said "there's ancient ruins in Mesa Verdede we should be looking for the Patch Village" said Yoh "then why aren't we heading there straight away?" Ren asks "you know we can never leave Horohoro and especially Mio behind like that" Yoh said "so what we get Mio and forget about Horohoro" Ren said "then Mio will be upset about this Ren" Ryu says as Ren sighs.

WITH HOROHORO AND MIO
-🌸-🌸-🌸-🌸-🌸-🌸-🌸-🌸-🌸-🌸-🌸-🌸-
"What! We've been out for three days!" Horohoro and Mio shouted in shock with funny faces.

WITH HOROHORO AND MIO-🌸-🌸-🌸-🌸-🌸-🌸-🌸-🌸-🌸-🌸-🌸-🌸-"What! We've been out for three days!" Horohoro and Mio shouted in shock with funny faces