FAUST vs YOH

NO ONE'S POV
🌸-🌸-🌸-🌸-🌸--🌸-🌸-🌸-🌸-🌸-🌸-🌸-
As Silva and Anna were talking "why exactly does Yoh need to forfeit?" Anna asked "well in the last match there was an incident were a shaman killed another shaman" Silva said "and that's Yoh's next opponent? Then that doesn't change anything he's still gonna win regardless" Anna said "I wasn't done yet that shaman is a necromancer" Silva said.

As Anna got out of her seat
"a necromancer?" Anna questioned "yes a necromancer is a sorcerer  who unites the own remains as an oversoul" Silva said.

WITH YOH AND MANTA, MIO
-🌸-🌸-🌸-🌸-🌸-🌸-🌸-🌸-🌸-🌸-🌸-🌸
"All the gravestones are kinda creepy looking do they like things like this or something?" Yoh asked "probably" Mio said Yoh instantly looked up to see Mio in a raincoat.

WITH YOH AND MANTA, MIO-🌸-🌸-🌸-🌸-🌸-🌸-🌸-🌸-🌸-🌸-🌸-🌸"All the gravestones are kinda creepy looking do they like things like this or something?" Yoh asked "probably" Mio said Yoh instantly looked up to see Mio in a raincoat

(Mio looks so cute in her raincoat!) Yoh thought "hey Mio" Yoh said "hi Mio-chan" Manta said in his cute blue raincoat

WITH ANNA AND SILVA
-🌸-🌸-🌸-🌸-🌸-🌸-🌸-🌸-🌸-🌸-🌸-🌸-
"Why didn't you tell sooner? The deck have been completely stacked against him!" Anna said with a displeased face "the great spirit always chooses a time and place that allows the opponent to use their maximum powers to their maximum potential" Silva said.

"Once again I don't decide if you should forfeit" Silva said as he gets out of his chair and walks towards the exit.

WITH YOH AND MANTA, MIO
🌸-🌸-🌸-🌸-🌸-🌸-🌸-🌸-🌸-🌸-🌸-🌸-🌸
"Excuse me? Are you Yoh? I am your opponent you can call me Faust Vill" the guy asks with a closed  eyed  smile "oh! Hey nice to meet you" Yoh said "I'm honestly relieved you know for a minute there I was really afraid you would be scary" Faust said.

"Uh I'm not really sure what I think about you" Yoh said "Lord Yoh this man has a stench of death around him" Amidamaru said "there's no need to worry about that I used to be a doctor so I have a lot of dead bodies" He said.