THE SUMMIT

Hello sweeties welcome to back to Shaman King x Oc Various! I will be skipping two episodes! And it's the end of the school year!!!

As Luchist and Marco clashed with each other with their holy angels (idk) Yoh and Lyserg we're chill they were this emoji 😑 "Yoh do you really think we can stop these two?" Lyserg asked sweat dropping from his beautiful face ✨

"It doesn't matter what I think there's nobody else around but us!" Yoh said "what about Ms. Jeanne?" Lyserg asked.

*QUE INTRO*

"Right! The only one who can stop them now is Lady Jeanne!" Lyserg said "no let's handle this ourselves, Lyserg" Yoh said "why?" Lyserg asked "Marcos power is a bit above mine but Luchist is in a whole other league if Mana is mental strength, he must have nerves of absolute steel" Yoh said "if he didn't, he wouldn't be able to bear being around Hao knowing his mind is being read" Yoh continued.

"If Luchist meant business, Marco will be dead He isn't giving it his all because he needs to conserve his Mana for some reason.." Yoh began "you mean!" Lyserg said "yeah he's planning on taking Jeanne out as well" Yoh said "so if we called her for help, we'd be serving Lady Jeanne up on a silver platter for him?" Lyserg concluded.

"Little Marco" Luchist began "you still have so much learn" Luchist said as Marco went on his knees "let's go Lyserg" Yoh said putting a hand on his shoulder "Marco needs our help" he continued "it's no use he's got his sights set on Lady Jeanne how are we supposed to be a match for him?" Lyserg said.

Yoh twirled Lyserg around and whispered in his ear "don't worry we'll make it work out!" Yoh said "it's over now, the coup de grâce" Luchist said to Marco as Yoh charged at Luchist archangel "Over Soul! Spirit of Sword!" Yoh shouted as Luchist's archangels noticed the attack "your logic baffles me" Luchist said "you came here to ask for the favor of being reinstated in the Shaman Fight" he said.

"With the X-Laws out of the picture, that wish is granted" Luchist said "that's not the same thing as asking at all!" Yoh said "I thought you said you'd use force? So effectively, your actions would differ in now way from ours!" Luchist said "you're wrong!" Yoh said "what matters is your heart! Even if I lose, I see it as my responsibility for allowing my heart to change!" Yoh shouted "your heart?" Luchist said.

"Damn right!" Yoh said "I will become Shaman King, no matter what! That the one thing I can't give up!" Yoh shouted "you go as far as to fight for your own heart?" Luchist said "that's admirable! But even more foolish! You think that by virtue of being Lord Hao's younger brother, I cannot harm you? Angels shatter souls, but I will shatter that Spirit Ally of yours!" Luchist shouted as his archangel raised it's scepter.

As it attacked Yoh "The Shamanic Oracle! Amida Style! Giant Halo Blade!" Yoh said as he charged at the archangel with his enormous ass sword but the archangel appeared behind Yoh "too bad, I'm afraid have you said your last goodbyes?" Luchist said as his archangel holds Yoh's blade with Yoh at the handle.

"he hasn't" Mio said appearing floating in front of Luchist's archangel and Yoh in her white kimono "Mio!" Yoh shouted smiling as she smirked and a light purple ball appeared as she covered it as it went towards the archangel and bam! It exploded as she laughed.

As the smoke cleared after the explosion Yoh was fine he was on the ground with no scratches luckily but the archangel looked ruined as Mio floated down in front of Yoh looking him up and down (ooh God so this the famous Yoh Asakura?) Mio thought ...

As the smoke cleared after the explosion Yoh was fine he was on the ground with no scratches luckily but the archangel looked ruined as Mio floated down in front of Yoh looking him up and down (ooh God so this the famous Yoh Asakura?) Mio thought but was this really Mio?

"Oh hey, Mio!" Yoh said "hey.." Mio replied back simply but Jeanne soon appeared with Lyserg behind her but Luchist was on the ground he was bleeding slightly (the fear must have driven him to call for help, after all) Luchist thought looking at Lyserg (this is a show how exciting I'll stand back and watch after all I decide their future) Mio thought.

|

|

|

"Lyserg use Imari and Shigaraki to create a fake Jeanne and distract him I'll buy us time untill then it's no watertight plan, but the only option we have left is to go for broke" that's what Yoh said to Lyserg three minutes ago

|

|

|

(We have one shot!) Yoh thought (but where's Mio? She just disappeared) Yoh thought "Shamash... The God of Law and Lady Jeanne! This is what I came to crush" Luchist said "there was a time the girl I sought far and wide for so that Lord Hao might be defeated just a little more determined than most just a little more sensitive to spirits than most just a little girl with no family... But now she's grown so much, and it's my responsibility to stop her." Luchist said.

"I'll send you to your grave of course the real you, of course! Over Souls don't cast shadows! Using Over Soul to create a fake Jeanne and a fake Shamash was a clever move first, I'll kill the boy who presumably behind the Over Soul as a lesson for Lord Yoh!" he finished as his Spirit was behind Lyserg super fast "now die!" He said but Lyserg went poof!

A archangel was behind Luchist's archangel pointing it's sword at it's back "I believe that's checkmate" Lyserg said "we got you Luchist!" Yoh said (they actually did it? How shocking) Mio thought "in fact Shamash here was the only thing that was the real deal from the beginning" Yoh said.

"can it be? While I was busy with you, that boy swapped the Over Soul double in his place? As he hauled Jeanne out of the sea with Zelel and told her to summon Shamash!" Luchist said.

"Behold! The Holy Girl, Iron Maiden Jeanne!" Lyserg introduced "you were always going to find out that she was fake I knew that when you did, you would attack Lyserg who made the Over Soul" Yoh said "then both Over Souls would disappear at the same time, and you could go right back after Amidamaru you needed to beat the Maiden too, and you're smart so you would use the least wasteful method" Yoh continued.

Lyserg was soon right beside Luchist but a distance length "I left the fake me in the shade of Ark X so you wouldn't notice the lack of a shadow but we owe our gratitude to Lady Jeanne more than anything else" Lyserg said looking up at Jeanne "just as we had planned, she rescued you with Shamash" Lyserg finished off "well, we could go on all day but first of all... Lucifer is going down!" Yoh said simply as Zelel cut Lucifer in half with his blade.

(The moment I realized that Jeanne an imposter, I jumped to the conclusion that Shamash also was a fake and stopped thing entirely! Lord Hao... Lord Yoh is truly...) Luchist thought as he fell backwards onto the ground.

TIME SKIP!

The moon was full as Yoh and Lyserg was laying down looking at the moon as Mio was just sitting by them holding her snake "hey Lyserg, Mio I'm surprised that's all it took was his Over Soul to be broken, And Luchist is out for the count" Yoh said as Luchist was next to Yoh out cold "it's probably because it took so much Mana to command Lucifer" Lyserg said "mhm" Mio said.

"Hey, Mio?" Lyserg said "yes?" Mio said "are you okay?" Lyserg asked "huh?" Mio said looking at the boy "well, what I mean is that your acting different now an days" Lyserg said "well, you know when people have mood swings I get that sometimes!" Mio said "mhm" Yoh said "but you are acting really strange I heard from Ren he kissed you no you kissed him and your to shy for that" Yoh said.

"W-what! He said that?" Mio said Yoh nodded as she blushed making Yoh feel jealous so he came over to Mio and sat beside her his arms around her waist hugging her his face on her chest making her blush Lyserg was jealous and put his arms around Mio hugging her his face in her neck making her blush even more as Lyserg and Yoh glared at each other.