TO BE KING

Sorry for not updating also thanks for 6.2k reads!!

  ♪🌺♪🌺♪🌺♪🌺

  NO ONE'S POV
    -🌺-🌺-🌺-🌺-🌺-🌺-🌺-🌺-

"Is this true, Master Yoh?" Amidamaru asks "yeah it was a real surprise, though, when I found out that the 'fellow and the lady' Matamune talked about was Hao and Mio

FLASHBACK
💮-💮-💮-💮💮-💮-💮-💮-💮-💮
It was a cold night there was a carriage with guards on the outside guiding a bull they talked about the stench of the dead corpses the guards stopped walking as they felt or smelled some purple aura "you don't think it's going to come out, do you?" The other guard asked "what are you talking about?" The other one asked.

"It must be one of those demons there are rumors of!" The guard explained "of course not! Anyway, even if it did appear, we're too..." The other one said "aahh!" The guard shrieked "it's here!" The guard said as the other one screamed and began to hug each other.

"A cat? Damn you! How dare a lovely cat give us a fright!" The guard said "can you please stop the shouting my wife is sleeping and leave it alone a little life is still a life it is not to be taken so wantonly" Hao said "but My Lord! It's just a mangy cat!" The guard said.

"I think he's remarkable" Hao said as he got out of the carriage with a woman with white hair with blue tips wearing a beautiful red kimono slightly white "awww he's so cute!" She said having sparkles form in her eyes as she clasped her hands together.

"hmm a name for you? What will it be how about...Mata-Matamune!" Mio said excitedly as Hao smiled "what a cute name for him" Hao said as Mio picked up the cat smiling (all alone in this hellscape of a capital, full of prowling monsters, he lives) Hao thought "unafraid of death you were abandoned by your mother and saw all seven of your siblings die. You too are plagued with disease and know you don't have much life left in you. Yet that brave soul and your heart fears no demons how can anyone forsake you?" Hao said.

"You can see them, can't you?" Hao asks as he sets Matamune down as Matamune backed up and he is talking about the demons behind him and Mio "join me" he said Matamune came into Mio's arms "how cute! I will be your mother from now on" Mio said.

Hao just grinned and had his arms around Mio's waist "can we go back inside the carriage now? I want alone time with you" he said as you nodded and put Matamune down and said "you can walk with the guards but I'll call you in" the cat nodded as Hao and Mio got inside the carriage as Hao treated Mio with love 💕 in the carriage.

FLASHBACK OVER
💮-💮-💮-💮-💮-💮-💮

"My word idk how to respond" Amidamaru said "don't worry we've got all the time in the world to talk it's kind of like a weight off my shoulders-" Yoh was about to continue until someone tackled him to the floor "you stupid baka! Baka! Baka! How could you leave the tournament!" Mio said shaking Yoh "Mistress Mio please stop! Yoh might go unconscious!" Amidamaru said.

"Even better!" The girl said but soon stopped "hmph!" She said as she flipped her hair Yoh stood up and smiled at Mio "Mio your here!" Yoh said "of course who else would come but me?" She said saying it dramatically as Yoh chuckles a bit.

★INTRO STARTS! ★