THE GrEaT TriaL

"Take this! Fast Binding Spell!" Yohken shouted (he is completely trapped in this hell) Yoh thought (it's because he still feels regret for it regret for killing his ancestor half a millennium ago! And for losing his Sister!) Yoh voiced in his thoughts "deep down your still a person!" Yoh yelled attacking head on "you cut through my bonds you're skilled, I'll give you that! Which calls for this" Yohken said.

"Kararaincho-kararinsowaka!" Yohken said as a small green creature with a sword attacked Yoh "what do you think of my Armoured Defense Avatar!" Yohken said.

The Avatar attacked Yoh but he reflected the attack with his sword (Avatar? That must be the Shikigami!) Yoh thought as Yohken flew over to Yoh as Yoh slices the Avatar as he reflected Yohken's attack with his sword "nice try but it won't be enough to contain my Over Soul!" Yoh said grunting a bit.

"I've seen enough to comprehend just how strong you are" Yohken said as he pushes Yoh back with his sword "this is your reward Asceticism Perfected!" Yohken yelled and he transformed something into a Tengu Goblin?

The Tengu Goblin attacked Yoh "the Tengu Goblin the ultimate secret weapon of Asceticism, the same one used 500 years ago to conquer that fellow I knew he had this but I can't believe he is using this so soon Yohken surely, you haven't..."  Matamune said watching the battle a train appeared as Matamune got on it "my time has come I must leave if I stay here I will end up like you are I can feel at ease now, though you will certainly be safe" Matamune said.

"Impossible!" Yohken said "I'm happy you've grown stronger, Yoh" Matamune said with a closed eyes smile as Yoh blocked the Tengu Goblin's sword (his Over Soul coils out and around him a from his left arm into a gigantic sword! It truly does evoke the swan!) Yohken said.

"it might seem strange but I always really liked swans so why not go with that? Maybe it's because of the name of the drive in place Dad used to take me or maybe it's down to the Swan Boat I went on with Mom changing your Over Souls size in the middle of a fight is exhausting so I came up with one that would allow me to fight any enemy while changing it's shape as little as possible this is the form my new two-stage medium takes. And now I'm going to show what my White Swan can really do!" Yoh said.

(I knew it was a good idea to bring out the Tengu!) Yohken thought "looks like your having fun" Yoh said "now that I've finally found a worthy opponent, I'm certain that defeating you will grant me freedom from this place!" Yohken said "right I'm sure you will if you can beat me" Yoh said charging at Yohken and the Tengu.

The Tengu attacked Yoh head first with it's sword but Yoh blocked the attack and three the sword somewheres as the Tengu's first was heading right towards Yoh but You stuck his sword into the ground so he doesn't get flown away "how do you like them apples!" Yoh shouted "apples? What apples?" Yohken said clueless but soon apples fell from the sky "what the!" Yohken said.

WITH MIO

"You really had to make it rain apples did you?" The other Mio said "of course! He did say apples" Mio said chuckling a bit as the other Mio sighed.

BACK WITH  YOHKEN AND YOH

it stopped raining apples as the two began to battle again " finally it stopped raining apples! Splendid, truly splendid! Then you can take this!" Yohken said "the technique that ended Hao!" Yohken said "I'm ready bring it on!" Yoh said (the power of Hao from 500 years ago...and the power of Matamune. If I can't overcome this, I'll be of no use even if I do come back to life!) Yoh said as he imagined the older version of Hao attacking him with The Spirit Of Fire.