Brian x shy!Reader (1)

You were sitting alone (again) at yet, ANOTHER party your insane cousin was having.

Your cousin walked up to you drunk off his ass once again.

"Hey howdy do, cuz?!"

"Hey, Jimmy..." you forced a small smile.

Jimmy sat next to you on the porch step.

The smell of alcohol with that man...

You wanted to cringe.

"You know, I know a special someone that would take you to a field of ducks and roses..." he smiled excitedly.

Ducks and roses.

Okay.

"Oh yeah?"

'Please don't be Brian, PLEASE don't be-'

"Ay, Syn!" Jimmy called as the bomb in your stomach exploded.

Brian had been your crush since you've known him.

You and Jimmy were really close.

Probably closer than most cousins out there, so he was like your brother.

Brian came over, surprisingly not drunk, with his black makeup on and a drink in one hand.

"What's up?"

"Come here, come here," Jimmy motioned with his finger as Brian shook his head but went along with it, "take her to the ducks..." he whispered.

"Ducks. Right. Got it, buddy." he said as Jimmy patted Brian's back and patted your head as he walked off.

"Crazy kid." Brian shook his head as he sat in Jimmy's spot.

"He's always been like that." you blushed and looked away.

You could feel Brian's chocolate orbs on you which made your cheeks heat up even more.

"How long have you known me?" he asked.

"I don't know. A long time...I guess..."

"So...would it be okay if I did this?" he gently took your chin and turned your head so he could plant a sweet kiss on your lips.

All you could do was blink.

"Here," he handed you a piece of paper, "call me. I've already got a few dates planned." he laughed and walked off.

The feeling inside of you was like never before.

Brian Haner just kissed you and gave you his number.

You'll have to thank Jimmy later...