Chapter 14 - The Send Off

Moving day...

Location - Airport

Your POV

Well, this was it. Today is the day that me and my parents go to Sweden. Most of our stuff was already there at our new house, the only thing left to do is to get ourselves over there.

I am at the airport with my parents and the girls from Morfonica. Touko's parents were also here to see us off, as they were good friends with my parents.

"Well, I guess this is it, huh?" Mashiro said to me.

"Yeah. I am going to miss all of you." I said to the girls, looking at everyone.

"And we're going to miss you, too." Tsukushi said, trying not to cry.

"Tsu-chan, no need to cry." Nanami said.

"She's right. He can always move back here when he becomes an adult." Rui mentioned.

"I guess so..."

I looked towards a silent Touko. I can tell that she didn't want me to leave, but there was no point in protesting about it. I moved a little closer to her.

"Hey, don't be sad on me." I said.

"How can I not be sad? You're going to be in a different country, and I'll never see you again..." Touko said as she did her best to hold in her tears.

I took both of her hands.

"Don't worry Touko, when I am older, I will move back here, and we can get married." I said and formed a smile on my face.

Touko formed a smile herself when I mentioned us getting married.

"Do you really mean it?" She asked.

"Yes, I do."

Touko and I started to share a kiss as the other members of Morfonica watched us. Moments later, I heard my father calling out to me.

"Come on son! It's time to board the plane!" He said.

I broke the kiss and I looked at Touko.

"Well, it's time for me to get going." I said to her.

"Just make sure you get there safely, and let me know when you get there." Touko demanded.

"Don't worry, I promise I will." I replied.

I removed myself from her and began to make my way to my parents, and three of us began to board the plane. We sat towards the back of the plane, and I was lucky enough to sit by the window. After waiting for a while, the plane started moving, and took off.

"It's going to be a while before we get over there." My mother informed me.

"So brace yourself for a long flight." My father added.

"Noted." I replied and began to look out the window.
______________________________________

Back at the airport...

Touko's POV

Well, there he goes. He is off to Sweden, and I am left all by myself.

"We should get you girls home." My father said, and all of us ended going to the car.

As we were walking, I still remain sad, and everyone did their best to cheer me up.

"Try to cheer up, Touko-chan, it won't be so bad." Mashiro said.

"No matter how far apart you are, you and (Y/N)-san will always be connected." Rui said.

"I guess you're right..." I said, doing my best to smile.

It is nice that everyone is showing their support, but it probably won't be enough to make me feel better...

To be continued

A/N: That is it for chapter 14, and I hoped you guys liked it. The next chapter will be longer than this, I promise. See you guys in the next chapter and have a good one.