Chapter 13 - The Farewell Party

Evening...

Location - (L/N) Residence, (Y/N)'s Room

Your POV

After seeing Morfonica at Comet, we all went home for the evening. As I walked in through the front door, I spotted my parents sitting on the couch in the living room. They must've been waiting for me because I did sneak out again.

"Son, please have a seat." My father said.

"Umm, okay..." I softly said as I sat down in the big chair.

There was a moment of silence between the three of us. I guess it has been awkward ever since I got mad at them for their decision to move to another country. But then, my mother spoke up.

"Look, son, I know you don't like the idea of moving, and after talking to your father about it, he and I-"

I began to cut her off.

"Actually, I was hoping I could apologize for getting mad at you two." I said.

"Apologize?" They both said together in unison.

"Yes. It was wrong of me to get upset over something that was out of my control, and after thinking about it, I should be happy that dad was able to get a new job in a different country." I said.

My parents looked at each other before smiling, like they knew I finally saw the bright side to all of this.

"I guess this means you're going to be okay with us moving to Sweden?" My father asked.

"Yeah, I'll try to make the most of it." I replied.

"And what about Touko-chan? Are you two going to be okay with this?" My mother asked.

"It's going to be hard for both of us, but I am certain that we can make this work." I said, and I know I can make that happen.

"Well, if you're really sure, then we'll make sure to leave by the end of the month." My father said.

"Actually, before we do..."

"Yes?"

"There is suppose to be a surprise at Live House Comet that I want both of you to come." I said.

"A surprise for us? What is it?" They asked together in unison once again.

"Oh, wait and see." I told them. Of course, I knew about the farewell party that Morfonica had plan for us, but I didn't want my parents to find out just yet. I want it to be a surprise.
______________________________________

Last weekend before moving...

Location - Live House Comet

Today is the last weekend my parents and I are living in Japan. It is hard to believe on how much time has gone by, and soon enough... I'll have to leave Touko and everyone else I know. I know I told my parents I would be okay with this, but apart of me wished things turned out differently. 

Before we could leave for Sweden, though, I have to get my parents to come to Live House Comet so they could see the big send off party that Morfonica has put together for us. As we arrived, the lights were off, and it didn't look like anyone was there.

"No one is here." My father pointed out.

"Are you sure we need to be here around this time?" My mother asked.

"Yes, I am sure." I replied.

I began to feel around the walls to look for a light switch. However, someone beat me to it. The lights turned on and...

"SURPRISE!"

It was the manager and the other members of Morfonica. The one who flipped the switch was Rui, who had a grin on her face. Very sus if you ask me.

"Is this..." My mother began.

"...a party just for us?" My father finished.

"That's right..." Mashiro answered.

"(Y/N)-kun told us how you guys are moving to Sweden soon." Nanami said.

"So we got together and decided to throw this send off party for the three of you." Tsukushi said.

"Let's make the most of our time together." Rui said.

My parents were onboard with that plan. Touko, who didn't say anything, walked over towards me, and had a small smile on her face. Deep down, though, I can tell she is still struggling with the pain.

"Touko? Are you going to be okay?" I asked.

"I don't know..." She softly replied.

"Oh."

"But I don't want to ruin this party for you and your parents, so let's have fun and take some pictures while we can!" She said as she started to become excited.

"Yeah, now that is the Touko I know and love." I said as I start to smile myself.

All of us began to party and had a good time. We played games, eat some food, the adults chatted as well as us teens. Morfonica even went out of their way to perform for me and my parents, which was the highlight of the party.

As fun as this party was, I'll miss everyone a lot, and I'll think about them everyday. But one day, I will come back, and maybe, have Touko marry me.

To be continued

A/N: Thank you for reading chapter 13, and I hoped you guys liked it. Some of the chapters might be shorter from this point forward, and some might be long. I guess it depends on how I decide to write them. But next week, I'm going to try to finish this book, and I know how to end it as well.

See you in the next chapter and have a good one. :)