Chapter 7 - Relationship Problems

A few days later...

Location - Tsukinomori Girls Academy

Your POV

It's been close to a week since Touko and I have been in a relationship together. I would like to say that this relationship has been smooth sailing, but sadly, it hasn't. The way Touko and I have been behaving towards each other... it's not exactly how it was when we were still friends. I just hope this will blow over soon.

As soon as school got out for me, I decided I would get to Tsukinomori as fast as I could so I can see Touko and other members of Morfonica. However, by the time I showed up, the students were already leaving the campus. I guess I wasn't fast enough.

"I hope... I am not too late to see her." I said to myself while catching my breath.

"Huh? (Y/N)-kun?" A familiar voice called out to me.

The one who called out to me was Tsukushi, who had the utmost confused looked on her face.

"Oh, Tsukushi. Do you know where Touko is?" I asked.

"Sorry, but she has to stay behind because of the teachers." She said.

"You're kidding, right?" I asked.

"I wish I was..." She sighed.

Great, that means I came all the way down here for nothing.

"Oh well, I guess I can go home and wait for her to call me." I said.

"Are you sure?" Tsukushi asked. "It probably won't be that long."

"Y-Yeah, I'm sure." I said, then walked away. I guess there is always next time.
______________________________________

Later that day...

Location - (L/N) Residence, (Y/N)'s Room

I went home feeling a bit sad that Touko had to stay behind at school because some of the teachers told her to. Come to think of it, why did she had to stay behind anyway? Did she forgot to do her homework again? Oh god... I hope that is not the case.

"Speaking of homework, I should get started on mine before the day slips away from me." I said as I began to dig into my school bag and grabbed a few textbooks.

Ten minutes had gone by and it was easy so far. With the rate I was going, I might have this homework done in no time. However, I was also kept an eye on my phone in case Touko was going to call me while I was studying like she always does.

"Nothing, huh?" I said to myself and went back to studying. It's not like Touko to ignore me like this, so I wonder what is really going on?

An hour and 20 minutes later, I was studying, and still no phone call from Touko. After putting my stuff away, I decided I wasn't going to wait for her to call. I was going to call her. As soon as I grabbed my phone, there was a knock at my bedroom door.

"I wonder who that is?" I asked myself.

I walked over to the door and opened it. Standing on the other side was Touko, but it looked like she was guilty about something.

"Touko? Are you okay?" I asked.

"Well, I was told that you were waiting for me at my school earlier today, right?" She asked.

"Yeah, Tsukushi told me that you had to stay behind because of the teachers." I said.

"Oh, yeah, apparently they were upset with me for missing a few assignments, and wanted me to stay behind to make up for it." She explained.

"Oh, is that all?" I asked.

"Yeah, you won't believe how upset Fusuke and Rui were at me." She replied.

"I see."

Touko began to cry a little bit.

"I am so sorry, (Y/N). I never meant to hurt you if I have." She said with tears.

I hugged her tight as she cried her heart out.

"It's fine, Touko. I'm not mad at you, and I never will be." I said as I kept hugging her.

"You're not?"

"No, not at all."

Touko stopped crying for a little bit.

"Look, even though it did hurt when you didn't communicate with me about what was going, I am willing to look past it." I went on.

"Really?" Touko asked as she wiped her tears away.

"Yeah. And I think it might do us good if we start to communicate with each other more often." I suggested.

"Yeah, I think I can do that." Touko said as she formed a small smile.

"Oh come on, I know you can smile better than that." I said and started tickling her.

Touko began to laugh and smiled more.

"You're such a goofball, (Y/N)." She said with a giggle.

"Huh? I am?"

"Yeah, but... you're my goofball, and I love you for it." She said and softly kissed me on the lips.

"And I love you for the beautiful smiley princess that you are." I told her.

"Permission to come in and cuddle with the best boyfriend in the whole world?" Touko asked and winked.

"Permission granted." I said and offered my hand.

Touko took my hand and I had her enter my bedroom with the door closed, then the two of us laid down in bed and began to cuddle.

As I said before at the beginning, Touko and I have been experiencing a few bumpy roads since we first got together, but I am sure we can find a way to make everything work. 

To be continued

A/N: Thanks for reading chapter 7, and I hope you guys liked it. Coming up is a two part story that'll be connected with Touko's birthday, so I hope you guys are looking forward to it. See you in the next chapter, and have a good one. :)