Chapter 31

Tony p.o.v

After Steve told me why we left the park early was because he was jealous but I don't think he wants me to know, I got up and hugged him, he hugged back after a few seconds.

"You really like me,huh." I told him he blushed and looked away, "Maybe." Was what he said. I let go and told him to follow me, we walked out of the hotel room and walked somewhere. I know I said I hate walking but this was a close but beautiful place.

We arrived after a few minutes.We sit down and looked at the flowers falling "listen Steve I'm not one for being romantic but," I started to say, I grabbed his hands and continued,       "But, I would like to learn." I was blushing, I didn't know what I was saying.

I stood up and walked to the hotel, I saw Sam and Bucky there talking, they looked at me and I looked back feeling uncomfortable. I got my wallet and walked out.

---Some time later---

I was thinking to myself and trying to get drunk,but the restaurant wine is so...meh I decided to play a little prank on Steve, I was gonna act drunk. I pretend to be drunk as I walked so the waiter had to stop me.

"Sir can I get someone to pick you up, I don't think you can be driving when your drunk." I said yes and called Steve making sure to slur all my words, I told him the place and that he'll be there.

After a while he had to actually pick me up, it seemed the effects of the beer finally came through because I was feeling really hot, I blacked out after that.

I woke up in my room couldn't remember what happened, I heard Steve come in my room so I pretend to be asleep, I felt that he put a wet towel on my forehead, I guess I had a fever.

"I really like you Tony, and I'm glad you're giving me a chance." I heard him say as he kissed my cheek and went out. I felt my face heat up even more then it was. Those words made my stomach feel weird.

         --the next day--

I woke up and laid in bed for a while I didn't really want to go out there and see Steve. I don't even know what I did, but I was getting hungry, I walked out and sat on the counter.

Steve was there cooking, "you know me being with you these days have made my eating schedule weird." I told Steve, he was scared at first. It seemed that he was thinking of something,"that's great." I heard someone say, I turned around to see Sam with Natasha on the phone.

I rolled my eyes at him,"now maybe you'll eat when it's actually time to eat and not starve yourself." Natasha says, Steve looked me sympathetic,which I didn't like. Steve gave me food and I started eating.

Steve went out with Bucky for something and I was left with Sam,"you know Bucky's not that bad. Maybe if you'd-." Sam started to say I had to cut him off, "I don't care of he's your soulmate, husband, lover, whatever. I am never gonna be friends him never! I don't care if his nice or not. I don't care if he's part of a team or something. Don't think you or anyone is going to change my mind." I found myself yelling at him.

Have a nice Friday! I have no school Friday or Monday so expect chapters these week! Hoped you enjoyed! ヽ(。◕o◕。)ノ.