Chapter 24

Steve p.o.v

I put Tony in the car and started driving, he was saying some weird stuff, I didn't mind but what I did mind is that he was talking about me, "he makes me angry sometimes." I asked why and he said,"because." I felt a bit sad to know Tony just hates me, "he has ass like a really big ass." I blush and didn't respond. As I was driving I heard Tony crying, I stopped at a red light and looked over at Tony he was really crying, I asked what was making him crying, "My friends...idk if their my friends except for Bruce, but they forgave and let in a murder in my home...I just can't seem to forgive him. And the worst part is the guy I trusted the most, protected him and didn't even tell me." I felt horrible.

We got home and Tony was out of it,I carried him inside the house, Bucky was there watching TV with popcorn, he turned over and saw that Tony was in my arms and asked what happen with Tony, "he had to many drinks." Bucky laughed a bit and went back to watching TV I put Tony in his bed and took of his shoes off and loosened everything so he doesn't feel so uncomfortable when he wakes up, I put a blanket on him and walked. I joined Bucky in watching TV after I changed my clothes of course.

----In The Morning----

Tony p.o.v

I woke up in my bed not remembering what happened last night, I got up and took a shower, what I feel is wasted. The shower was nice, I walked out of my room and saw Steve and Bucky and my memory about yesterday, I blushed and felt so weird about what I told Steve yesterday, I walked to the kitchen and made myself breakfast, I heard Bucky and Steve wake up from the smell and for some reason I hid, they came and saw me, I pretended to pick the spatula from the floor and stood up, " smells good, whatcha cooking." Bucky said looking at the pan, I said I'm making bacon and eggs with toast, they sat down on the table and I gave them their breakfast and I sat down with them. We ate and talked about random thing and when I mean "we" I meant Bucky and Steve talking while I'm listing to their conversation. Steve and Bucky decided that we all are going somewhere today, they decided that we are going to the a private beach and an amusement park, I don't mind the amusement park but the beach...I'm probably going to stay on the sand.

We got our bags ready because we are spending nights in a hotel and we are all going to share a room so it wont cost as lot, Bucky and Steve was most the excited is like I'm traveling with children even tho they are older then me.

Bucky p.o.v (surprised!)

Steve and Tony has gotten a bit close each day, I know he doesn't like me at all but I'm glad he's getting along with Steve, even if he doesn't realize it. We got ready to go, Tony said he's going to drive and Steve said no really quick I didn't ask anything in case it might make Tony mad. Steve got the car keys and got in the car, "I wasn't going to go that fast." Tony said smirking, I called shotgun and got in the seat next to Steve. We are on the road and Steve got snacks ready for this long road trip, witch I'm really thankful because after three hours I was hungry, I looked back to ask Tony if he wanted some soda and chips but he was sleeping, that was weird when every Tony sleeps with Steve it seems that he has a better night sleep like that but when he doesn't, Steve tells me that he has nightmares. I let him be and let him sleep.

Happy Sunday! hoped you enjoyed the chapter I'll see when I upload enjoy your night! (u~u)