Chapter 12

This chapter isn't what you think it is I hate writing let alone think about it. I will put Trigger warning ⚠️ if there is anything that might cause discomfort to the readers.So Tony ex is a guy I made up and he was gas lighting Tony, abused him and manipulated him and never R@p3 him so please do not worry. Like I said I will put Trigger warning if needed.

Tony p.o.v

I woke up in a room with my arm and legs tied, I looked around trying to find something to cut the rope but I found nothing I tried to at least be in a setting posting, while I was doing that I heard the door open and I stopped what I was doing. It was him...Mick my ex...I hate him with a passion, he came up to him and fixed my hair. I asked what did he want with me but he just laughed and walked a few steps back from me. "I need you to creat one of those suits of yours~." I don't want to comply but he had me tied up and had dirt on me.

    Steve p.o.v

I can't believe Tony got kidnapped like that. I was pacing around until I heard Bruce say they found Tony because if I remember correctly Tony has a tracker somewhere because Natasha is a worrywart for Tony so she put one on him whenever we or he go out somewhere. Natasha got ready and did we. Just as we were about to walk out Peter came in, he was in his suit asked to come along. I was about to say no, but he instead to take him, we all agreed and walked out.

After we got where Tony was we saw through the window Tony was making something. He looked scared a bit, I was glad he was ok. We saw the man's hand go on Tony's waist and we saw him tense up more then he was and working trying to ignore then man, he left after a few minutes. Tony looked like he was saying something when Peter speak up saying that Tony disabled the camera, the team was glad that they brought Peter along otherwise they wouldn't have know the cameras are disabled.

Sorry for the short story. I promise the next chapter is gonna be longer. I've just ran out of ideas see you Friday! 😋