chapter 7

Tony got better and started walking around but still being "grounded" because of what happened, so Tony just stays in the room. The team came in sat down on the floor.

     Tonys p.o.v

I can out of the bathroom and the team was right there waiting for me, they say the mark on my abdomen and gave looks to steve. "can you all leave me." Natasha said they'll be outside so they left and i put my cloth on. I told them i'm done, so they walked in and sat down. "can i-" "no" Natasha said not even letting me finish, "but you don't even know what i'm going to say.'' Natasha just looked at me and I knew that ment she knew and that I shouldn't asked. "I don't have to listen to you!" I walked out and the team followed. They went to the place where they landed and was still looking for clues. A portal opens up and the team stood in front of it. "I'm going in." Natasha said no but before I could walk in front of it the portal started sucking us is. We tried holding on to a tree but it was to hard so after we went it we landed again on soil. We got up and looked around looked like we were back home but we didn't get our hopes up because it could be different. We walked around trying to find the tower. After we got in we looked for the others. "I'm going to call all of them." After I called we realized we were back home and it was relieved but when the others got back they seemed to have a mark like us. "It seemed it that we took a bit of the other world and brought it here." Peter walked in looking like he was about to cry, he ran over and hugged me, then went to the rest of the team and hugged them too.

                        Steve's P.O.V

Peter is a great kid he stays with us because his aunt got killed, he doesn't have anywhere to go. Sometimes Natasha gives Tony and I a look whenever peters around, I don't know why tho, I'm not mad about it makes me happy whenever she does that for some reason I don't know why tho. "Hey Peter how have you been." "Oh I've been good Mr. Steve" he said. I felt like he was lying tho and his eyes have dark circles. "What sup with the dark circles." Tony asked getting closer to to Peter, Peter back away a bit and said it was nothing but Tony didn't believe that and made Peter go to his room and sleep. "You act like his your son Tony." Natasha said. Wanda said she's noticed it too, and did the others, it made me happy thinking o could take care of a kid. Tony looked at me and walked to his shop. "Don't worry, I'm sure he'll come around" Wanda said "I hope so, I think I like him." "Who doesn't." Bruce said. "I hope you get him" Bruce said. "Steve I read in the books that the marks don't lie if it says your soulmates you are soulmates" Natasha said. Those words have me hope that maybe Tony would forgive me and Bucky. "Today it Tony's birthday" Wanda said. "Maybe we should prepare something." Bucky said

After we finish everything Peter walked out and got Tony a present but it was hard considering Tony is a billionaire. But Tony's happy with whatever Peter gives him even of it's a rock. We all got presents for him. We had. F.R.I.D.A.Y call Tony up here. Tony came up and we surprised him. He was also surprised, Peter gave him a gift and Tony opened it. He started tearing up a bit and hugged Peter. "We are curious as to what he brought you." Clint said. Tony showed us and it was a picture frame with them together and the back that said *thank you for taking me in mr.stark.* "aw that's so cute." I recognize that voice anywhere. "Mr.loki! You came" Peter said. "Peter what is this." "W-well uhm-." "After you disappeared Peter looked everywhere for you guys and bumped into Loki and Loki has taking a liking to him so he helped you guys get back here." Wanda said.

Thank you for reading! (. ❛ ᴗ ❛.) I appreciate it if you have any suggestions let me know! Have a great Sunday see you tomorrow      ヽ(。◕o◕。)ノ.