Chapter 15

Tony p.o.v

I honestly don't know what the team is trying to do with me and Steve, they send me and Steve to grab some groceries and things they each need. So as of right now I'm driving with Steve next to me. "We should go to Walmart." Steve said looking out the other window. I set the GPS to Walmart and continued driving. It was really awkward so I decided to put the radio on.

After I parked the car me and Steve got out and looked at the list the team left us. "We should split the list." Steve said. So we went through all the things on the list and split them. We went in and went to look for the stuff while I was looking I bumped into someone and I landed on their chest. While I was lifting my head I felt their hands around my waist, I looked up and saw a man with black hair and saw he had a red cape on which looked weird in my opinion. "Sorry" I said while getting off of him. He just said it was ok and left, while he was leaving I swore I saw that cape detached himself from the man's waist. I shrugged it and continued.

When Steve got back to me he was ready to go and was I. I still couldn't get that mad out of head and his cape too. Steve saw I was directed and asked what was wrong, I told him its  nothing. We paid and walked out. "We should have some dinner. I'm pretty sure the team already had dinner and wouldn't wait for us to come." I thought about it for a few seconds and said yes. We put the stuff in the trunk and Steve said he was going to drive so I let him.

  Steve p.o.v

I was so excited when Tony said yes to dinner with me. While I was driving Tony was on his phone,he looked distracted so I decided to make small talk. " So what's your favorite food." Tony didn't respond so I just kept quiet.

After I parked, Tony got out still being in a daze, it was until I grabbed his hand he looked up at me surprised and pulled his hand out of mine. I felt a bit sad when he let go, his hands were warm. We walked in waited to be seated. When we got to our table Tony sat Infront of me and grabbed the menu and looked at. "My favorite food is Burgers with beer." Tony said. I was confused at first but then I remembered my question in the car and made me happy to know that he was listening and not ignoring me.

"Just because we're going out and talking to each other doesn't mean we're soulmate or dating, I haven't forgiven you yet. So don't act buddy buddy with me. Was what I heard from Tony. My heart was shattered in ways I didn't think was possible. I felt angry and sad all at the same time. I've apologize, I've done everything he asked me, why isn't it enough...I cought myself before I started crying in front of him. "I understand." Was all I could get out. The waiter asked what we wanted and I said a stake with fry's and Tony got the burger and Beer.

After we ate we rode in silent all the way home. Tony grabbed some of the bags while I grabbed the rest. We made it in and set it on the floor. Tony left first while I went to my room. Once I got dressed in PJ's and laid on my bed, my tears came out and I cried myself to sleep that night.

Thank you so much! For the votes and views I'm so glad people are seeing my story and decided to read it! I hope you have a great Friday! (≧▽≦)