Chapter 39

Steve p.o.v

We finished watching the movie. I looked at Peter, he looked scared as heck. I was wondering is maybe I could sneak in Tony's room because I'm "scared." But that thought went out the window when I heard Peter say, "Mr.Stark can I sleep with you tonight. I don't think I'll be able to sleep tonight." Tony looked amused and looked at me, "sure Peter we can sleep in my room but I think someone else has to join because he's also scared."

My face felt red, Peter looked at me, "Oh don't worry Cap, I won't tell anyone." I was embarrassed, Peter looked confused while Tony looked like he was trying to hold his laugh. Tony lead us to his room and grabbed a mattress, blankets, and pillows. He set it up and went on his bed.

Peter grabbed a blanket and pillows, it looks like we're sharing the mattress. I was putting the covers on the mattress, while Peter was exploring the wonders of Tony's room. Tony just looked really confused as to what was so fun about this room, "Mr.stark what's this." Peter was holding Tony's alcohol bottle.

"I thought Natasha took all of it away?" I asked him Tony just looked confused, "where did you even find that, Natasha had to threaten me to give up all of my hiding places." Tony said about to grab it. I gotta admit I almost believed him. I snatched the bottle and dumped it in the bathroom, when I came back Peter was on the bed while Tony was pouting, witch was cute.

I got on his bed and tried to make him feel better but he just playful pushed me out of bed almost crushing Peter, Tony was chuckling, while I was struggling to get up. Peter was laughing and yelling at me to get off.

I finally got off after what felt like two hours because my foot also got stuck on the blankets and so did my hands  which was really 40 minutes, "like a turtle." I heard Tony say smiling.

     Tony p.o.v

I was having fun, it was too good to be true. It was time to sleep so I told him to turn off the lights and go to sleep. I was on my bed laying down while Steve and Peter were whispering about something, I feel asleep after a while.

When I woke up I saw Steve and Peter sleeping, so I got up quietly and went to the bathroom, when I looked in the mirror my face was filled with random doodles and a big heart on my left cheek. I heard them giggle so I grabbed a cup full of water and walked out. I was ready to throw it on them when I heard my door open.

Bucky and Sam were there and their face was like mine but without a heart, they looked ready to throw that bucket of water at me instead of them. I was trying hard to to laugh, I pointed at my face and to Steve and Peter. It looks like they got it so we threw water at them, they stood up so fast and they were angry.

Peter looked at Steve and back to us and laughed, "So how do you two feel about this." I asked them, they just kept laughing. Sam and Bucky were chuckling, "th-thoes markers w-won't go off w-without a special something.

We looked each other and ready to make them give it up when Natasha walked in and asked what all the noise was, she looked at us and laughed. Between laughs she said breakfast was ready, Steve and Peter were the first to go. Then it was us.

Hey! I have good news and Bad news. Bad news I'm ending this book when it hits 40 so one more chapter. Good news is I'm on Chapter trying to figure out how to creat a story and I'm having another book written on here.
I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Happy Friday!