Chapter 27

Steve p.o.v

I put Tony down in the bed and took put the covers on him, he looked so cute. I got in the shower and took a bath. After I was done I went to the couch and went to sleep.

----Midnight---

I heard crying form somewhere, I got up and heard it was coming from Tony's room, I walked in and saw Tony curled up in a ball in a corner. His face was covered but I can tell he was crying hard, I went over there and sat next to him. We sat in quiet. It wasn't awkward, it was a nice quiet. He started trying to tell me about his dream but some of his words I couldn't understand it. I gave him water and helped him calmed down, "c-can...you stay..." I heard him say, I looked shocked of course but I told yeah. I held him close and sooth him to sleep. He feel after 10 minutes, I picked him up and put him on the bed, I laid down next to him and held him close.

----The morning----

I felt Tony moving around so I pretend to still be sleeping, " I thought that was a dream, Steve's gonna think I'm weird wellll everyone does except for Peter." I felt him trying to leave so I tighten my grip. He was struggling for a few minutes and decided I wasn't going to budge, so he stoped moving.

I heard someone come and I heard Tony squeak and was trying to explain whatever he thinks he's doing, "Calm down Tony, I'm glad to see your improving your hatred twords us." Tony was moving again and I tighten my grip a bit more, "Maybe my hatred is going down....a bit more but for you, yeah no I don't think my hatred will be going away and I'm never accepting your apology." I heard Tony say with venom in that last sentence, I don't know what to say, well I can't because I'm "sleeping". Bucky closed the door and began to speak, "I know you'll never forgive me, I deserve it but if you take it out on Steve in one of your tantrum, we will end up fighting." Tony scoffed, "Steve is as much to blame as you. Just because I'm starting to get close to him doesn't mean I'll go easy on Steve when ig I'm having a "tantrum".

I better stop this before it gets ugly, I pretend to wake up, "what's with all the noise here." Tony and Bucky said nothing and Bucky said we should get ready to go out, Tony looks at me, "mind getting off, I'm not sure what you were dreaming but you were holding me a bit to tight. Anyway I'll see you out there." He says, I let go and we walks off. After an hour we are ready to head out.

This time Tony said we are taking the car and that no one is getting shotgun, so me and Bucky were going to sit in the back. I don't mind but it looked weird.

   Tony p.o.v

We got in the car and I was driving. I remember last night, I woke up crying about something so I went to the corner and cried even more as quietly as possible but I guess that didn't work because Steve knew about it. I don't know what is it but I was trying to tell Steve about what happened, he held me close and didn't leave my side. I really must have a crush on him if I'm willing to tell him about my nightmare, witch I don't even know what it was.

This amusement park was a long way ride, I'm so glad we didn't take walking my feet still hurts. Bucky and Steve were playing a game, Don know what I honestly don't care, I was paying attention to the rode.(witch you should do.) I stopped by the gas station to get more gas, I left Steve and Bucky there and got gas. This woman came and started talking to me, I wasn't interested in her, she was hot but, I wasn't really in the mood.

Steve got of the car and started taking me away from the lady, witch she just kept on following me and started touching my chest, witch made Steve anger and disgusted at the same time. He shoved me in the back with Bucky and drove off. Bucky seemed surprised and so did I! Steve wasn't talking some of the way to the park, witch was scary and Bucky admitted it to. Steve started talking to is normally like none of that stuff happened. He really is interesting.

Hey! Happy New Year! 🎆🎉🎊🎆 I hoped you enjoyed this chapter. I wish you all a great weekend and see you tomorrow readers!