Chapter 40

Steve p.o.v

After that face incident Tony hasn't let me or Peter in there. Tony was in the training with Bucky, now I'm a bit worried. If they start fighting Tony probably an excuse to brake an arm or something. Sure they've had some bonding time but that doesn't mean Tony has completely accepted that he's part of the team and his apology.

I was going to go down there when Sam pulled me, "let them handle it by themselves. Now when are you going to tell the team that you and Tony are dating."I blushed at that last sentence.

I told him I don't know when but we are planning too. We were going to the kitchen to make something, when Natasha came with Wanda. Now I don't hate Wanda but sometimes she can randomly read your mind when you don't even know it. And I don't know if I really like that.

Tony and Bucky came up, talking to each other witch was surprising to both me and Sam. They both stopped to look at us and their eyes Wonder to Natasha and Wanda. For some reason they looked sacred so me and Sam tunred around and saw Natasha angry.

Tony was asking what he did wrong and Natasha told him that Peter told her that their was a bottle of alcohol. He said what he told us, that he didn't know it was there and that he hasn't taken any after a night with me.

Natasha forgave him because Wanda told her he wasn't lying. I mean we all know Tony is a terrible lier even if his life is depending on it. Bucky doesn't even know how to lie without sounding like it's true. Tony breath out like he was holding it.

I decided to call a team meeting, we're telling them today, Tony protested a bit but eventually gave up, I was going to not tell them because I didn't want Tony to feel like he needed to tell them but he told me it was ok.

The team was sitting down and Tony and me were standing up, obviously. Tony started speaking, "Me and Steve....are dating." Sam and Bucky where not surprised but the rest of the team was surprised. Natasha looked at us not surprised, pretty sure it was Wanda that told her.

   Tony's p.o.v

We told the team we were dating Natasha didn't looked so surprised as the rest of the team, Sam and Bucky already knew so. They started pestering us with questions that I did not want to answer so I left them to Steve.

I told them I was going in my workshop but really I'm just gonna sneak out and go to a bar. I walked to my workshop and closed the door I told F.R.I.D.A.Y to not let anyone in even if it was Steve. I starts to "work." I was reading a book.

I saw the title of the what Steve was reading over in the hotel so I bought one....and by one I mean the whole collection. I don't to read fantasy and non-fiction book. I prefer fictional science, it's actually true.

I heard the door open but it didn't pay much attention to it because I thought it was the front door and not mine, "never thought you'd like those types of books." I was startled. I looked up and saw Steve smirking. I closed the book and looked at him, "Well I wanted to know why you were so interested in it because I've seen you read this book a lot."

I told him while looking away embarrassed. Well I didn't really care but it scared me when he randomly came. I stood up and walked over to him. I went and slid my arms around his neck. I was going for a kiss until he stopped me.

I probably looked surprised that he stopped me, I was going to let go of him when he put his hand on my waist, " Tony Stark, I love you with all my heart and I want for us to be together."

I had a blank look of my face, he told me he loved me, of course he said only like and stuff so when he told me that it touched my heart, "I love you too Steve Rogers." I went for a kiss. It was passionate and I loved it.

Hello! My lovely readers. It's with a heavy heart to say that this book has ended. But don't worry tho more are coming I promise. I want to know what kind of book you want to do next. I take any! And I have some ideas of my own.
Have a great weekend! I'll see you next time! Whenever my book is posted.

March 11/2022