Prologue: Begining

one's pov

There was a girl sleeping peacefully in the middle of the {Unknown Space}. She has a height of 12 - 14 years old has a beauty and cute appearance she has White Pinkish Hair matches her own Pale Soft tender skin and her eyes has a Red Pinkish Gem color that can see through the depths of your existence.

 She has a height of 12 - 14 years old has a beauty and cute appearance she has White Pinkish Hair matches her own Pale Soft tender skin and her eyes has a Red Pinkish Gem color that can see through the depths of your existence

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

This girl has been sleeping in her {Unknown Space} for a billion years because of boredom or rather of personal reasons.

??? Pov

*yawn* I woke up to my slumber and gaze to my surroundings as I see nothing but all kinds of energy that I already possess, then I stand up to my position then I warp to the other dimension of my {Unknown Space} where my own castle was build by my own using {Nihility Energy}. Then I entered to my castle as Im the only one here..

'Before I go to sleep. I got all the Intertainment gadgets, manga, books, game console, etc. By travelling all over the worlds secretly to my annoy *ahem* lovely siblings.' I thought then I read some manga.

After reading for a while.

I suddenly sensed the other {Nihility} user, since Veldanava was the only one who has {Turn null} before he lost it after creating a Millions of Worlds.

So I decided to go out of my {Unknown Space} and warped to the other world where I sense the Energy and pin it to its exact location.

After I warp to his world and landed to the top of the mountain as I see a advanced town

"Woow.. This town looks beautiful and peacefull.." I said to myself and use my power to analyze the system since I dont have any Information to this word but suddenly feel a familiar pressence that made me cancelled my analysis and look at the direction of the pressence.

A smile formed to my face because the individual that I been interested was

"Hajimemashite Watashiwa Jullie, Jullie Zaychik. Yoruskonee~!!." I said with cheerful tone and smile to them.

...

Rimuru pov:

Its been 30 years since the Tenma war after defeating Yuuki, Michael and Ivarij we achieved peace the I been longed for. After that many things happened like Ciel slowly understand emotions and she was like a human now beacuse of her cute actions.

...

(Reality)

I been siting to my chair in my office doing some damn paper work. "ahhh!!! So boring!! It feels like its not going to end!!" I said in frustration

"Yeah since you return here in 4 years ago." Ciel said simply

(Flashback)

Six years ago Rimuru got a vacation for two years since he's been doing his best for his country then Ciel suggest Rimuru to use {Multiple existence} to go the other worlds and train every kinds of technique and gain some experience while they enjoying thier vacation.