routine (f.h.)

This was fun to write.

The sparrow academy doesn't exist.

Five~

The world is ending again.

2 years. 2 YEARS. 2 GOD DAMN YEARS without an incoming apocalypse. But once my life finally is started to go well, it all ends up in shit.

I started high school (even though I didn't want to), I'm the top student in my grade and school (obviously), and I have an awesome and amazing partner. But now that's all going to be gone in a few days. 4 days to be exact

Right now I'm walking over to my partners home to tell them about the apocalypse. I've never told them about the two apocalypses and spending 45 year in the first one because I didn't want to scare them off. I finally found someone who understands me to a certain point. I couldn't and can't lose them.

I reached Y/n's front door and knocked three times. I waiting for a few seconds and thee was no reply. Again I knocked and Y/n answered the door. "Oh hi Five. I wasn't expecting to see you today. What brings you here?" They asked, pulling out the earbuds that occupied Y/n's ears. They opened the door a little wider some I could come in.

"Y/n, I have something to tell you." I spoke, closing the front door behind me. "Well a lot of things actually." I followed Y/n into the kitchen to find cookies everywhere.

"What is it that you want to tell me?" They asked, pulling out another tray of cookies.

"Well I haven't been tell you the exact truth." Y/n slowly turned around with confusion written all over they're face. "What do you mean?"

"The world is ending in 4 days."

"What?"

"Well you know how I'm a Hargreeves?" They nodded.

"You're Klaus' son. You're named after your Uncle Five. But now I'm starting to think that you're not.

"Well no I'm not Klaus' son," Y/n gave me another confused stare. "Im actually Number Five."

"Excuse me?"

"When I disappeared, I actually time travelled and got stuck in the future." I explained.

"Are you saying that this is the future that you got stuck in?" They asked.

"Well... yes and no. I got stuck in 2019. Post-apocalypse for 45 years." Suddenly fear was plastered onto Y/n's face along with confusion. "But when I was in the apocalypse, a woman by the name of The Handler, who worked with an organization called The Commission, recruited me. I was a hit man on the timeline. I killed people Y/n. A bunch of people."

"I escaped from them and time travelled back to March 24th, 2019 to stop the apocalypse which was due on April 1st." I could see in Y/n's eyes that they were going to say something.

"April's fools." We said in unison.

"But when I time travelled," I continued, "my 58 year old body turned into my 13 year old body. After get stressed, drunk and shot, I found out that my sister Vanya caused the first apocalypse."

"THE FIRST ONE!" Y/n yelled.

"Yes the first one. We couldn't stop Vanya in time so I used my power of time travel and time travelled into the past to stop it. But I accidentally when too far into the past and we ended up in Dallas, Texas in the 1960s. But not all at the same time. Klaus ended up in 1960, Allison in 1961, Luther in 1962, Diego ended up sometime in 1963, Vanya ended up in October of 1963 and I ended up in November of 1963 and I saw the second apocalypse, a nuclear holocaust, but a friend of mine from The Commission save me and time travelled me back 10 day before it happened. I found all of my siblings and got into a war with the commission and won and time travelled again to get back to 2019 before the second apocalypse happened." I finished. Y/n didn't have an emotion or facial expression etched onto their face.

"Wow."

"I know the world is ending, but trust me, I can handle it."

"How can you possibly handle it. You basically failed twice!" Y/n exclaimed.

"We'll it's all a routine at this point."