new song (a.g.)

Y/n~

I'm currently sitting on my boyfriend's bed, scrolling through TikTok. He's been working on his new song for 7 hours now without a break. I'm starting to worry about him.

"Aidan." I try and get his attention but he didn't answer. "Aidan." No reply.

I continue to scroll through TikTok until I get bored and hungry.

"If you need me, I'll be in the kitchen, even though you probably won't." I mumble the last part, opening the door to his bedroom.

I make my way to his kitchen and open up the fridge to make f/f.

Once I finished, I put my dishes in the sink and head towards my boyfriends room. "I see your still working on the song." I whisper, knowing that he can't hear me because of the headphones he's wearing.

***

It's currently 11pm, Aidan hasn't stopped working for the past 10 hours and I very tired. I texted my mom to tell her that I was stay over at Aidan's because he couldn't drive me back.

I got out of bed and waddled over to the bathroom to change into a large shirt that Aidan let me keep just encase I stay over. And clearly that was now.

I pull the the shirt over my head and brush my teeth before walking out. I look over and still see Aidan staring at his computer screen, editing his song.

I climbed into bed and slowly drift off the sleep.

***

2:37am
Aidan~

I have been working on my new song go quite awhile now and as soon as I look over at the time and I curse to myself.

Shit!

I have to drive Y/n home, if not, she's already got and probably mad at me for not cuddling or giving her attention.

I quickly get out of my chair to find Y/n but in the corner of my eye I see Y/n sleeping peacefully on my bed curled up in the blankets.

I walk over to the bathroom, changing into my sleepwear and brushing my teeth. I open the door and walk over quietly over to Y/n's sleeping form and get under the covers without waking her.

She stirred and slowing opened her eyes. "Aidan?" She whispered my name. "Shouldn't you be working on you song?"

"No baby, I spent way to much time on that instead of spending time with my girlfriend." I whisper, as she turns around so she's facing me completely.

"And who might this girlfriend of your be?" She joked.

I decided to play along with her. "She's got gorgeous h/c hair and big e/c eyes that you could get lost in, soft s/c skin that I love to touch and kiss all over." I kiss cheek and neck as she giggle softly.

"I guess you really like her, huh." She smiled.

"No I love her." I smile back.

"I love you." She kisses my lips.

"I love you too." I mumble in the kiss.

--------------

I know this kinda sucks because I'm writing this at 11:03pm and I got no sleep last night so....