project (a.g.)

Y/n~

"Wake up. Your going to be late." Yell my mom. I groan and lifted up the covers so I could get out.

I got dressed and went downstairs to eat breakfast. "Good morning, Mom." I picked up an apple from the fruit bowl.

"Good morning. You better get going or you're going to be late for school." I nodded my head and grabbed my car keys.

I'm a senior in high school. I don't have many friends but I have some. My best friend, b/f, and I have been friends for as long as I can remember. I get straight A's and they don't. We're different in many ways but have some similarities.

I quickly drive over to their house and saw them standing by their door, waiting. They run over to the car and open the door to passenger side. "I know, I know I late. I slept in."

"You're lucky you're my best friend, Y/n." They smile.

"And you're mine." I smile back.

Time skip to school.

We arrive at school and late by a hair. I say goodbye to b/f and go to my first class, science. I walk in and tell the teacher why I'm late. They don't really care and continues with the lesson.

"Today I'm assigning a project." The whole class groan in annoyance but I don't do anything. "You're doing it in partner's and I've already chose them."

I hear Aidan Gallagher, the hottest boy in school, boo the teacher.

"The partners are; Jessica and Naomi, Josh and Natalie, Y/n and Aidan." No, no, no, NO. I can't do this project with him. He'll ruin the whole thing. "You will sit with your partner for the rest of the seamster."

I feel someone sit next to me. Aidan.

"When should we start on the project." I ask, not making eye contact with him.

"At my house after school. If that okay with you?" He asks in a serious tone. Oh and did I mention he's a player and I have a tiny crush on him.

"Ok." I get up from my seat as the bell rings.

Time Skip to after school.

I forgot all about the project with Aidan until he came up to me after school.

"Hey, are you still coming over to my house for the stupid project?" He asked annoyed.

"Yea but I have to give b/f the keys to my car." I walk over b/f and gives them the keys. "Ok Im ready."

I walk out of the school with Aidan in front of me, leading me to his car. It looks very expensive. He opened the passenger door for me and I get in. There are black leather seats and the interior was also black.

Aidan got into the drivers seat and started the car. He drove out of the school parking lot and got onto the road.

We sat there, not talking, driving to his house. Once we got there, I was going to open my door but Aidan beat me to it. "Thanks." I shyly thank him.

"You're welcome."

I look up to see his house. I knew he was rich but I didn't know he was that rich. His house was surely the biggest one on the block.

He starts walking towards his house, so I follow. He opens the door and walks in. "Mom! Dad! I'm home and I have someone over for a project!" Aidan yelled.

"Ok, thanks for letting us know oh and make sure you use protection!" Aidan's mom yelled back.

"MOM!"

"Just making sure."

"Come on, this way." We walk up the flight of stair to his room. He opens the door and walks in, holding the door open for me.

He's being a gentleman. I've never seen him like this before.

"Which part of the project should we start with?" I ask, setting down my bag, ever so lightly.

"This," Aidan walks up to me and smashes his lips onto mine.

It took me a moment to realize what was going on, then I kissed back, melting into the kiss. He pulls away quickly, and I could feel my cheeks starting to burn up.

"S-sorry I-I didn't mean t-to do that." Aidan stutters, looking away from me.

"If fine, I-I liked it." I blush even more, if that's even possible. He looked back at me, walking over and putting a hand on my waist and the other on my cheek.

He presses his lips on mine and I immediately kiss back. After about 2 minutes, we finally pull away and rest our forehead on each other's.

"Y/n L/n will you be my girlfriend?"

"Of course."