hickey (a.g.)

Y/n~

"Ow." I yelled as the straighter touched the side of my neck.

"You okay?" Eden asked as I turn on the tap to apply cold water to the burn.

"Yeah. The straightener touched my neck and it burned my skin." I said, turning around to face her. "Let me see." I showed her my neck and she laughed. "What? What's funny?" I asked as she back led away.

"The burn looks like a hickey." She laughed. I turned around to look in the mirror. She isn't wrong the burn does look like a hickey.

"I wonder what Aidan's going to think." Eden said.

"Before he can start accusing me of cheating, I'll tell him the truth."

"Good luck." She chuckled and I laughed.

Time Skip.

Eden left and I sat on the couch while watching Nailed It. (Best baking show ever)

Suddenly I heard Aidan come in through the front door. He'd been out grocery shopping for the past 4 hours.

"Hey bubs." I said as I stood up and helped him with the groceries.

"Hey baby." He greeted and kissed me before walking to the kitchen and I followed. I set down the bags and Aidan walked over to me.

"I missed you." He said before wrapping his arms around my waist and kissing my lips. I kissed back and he started kissing my jaw and down my neck. I giggled at the feeling. I forgot about the 'hickey' until he stopped on the spot. "Y/n. What is this?" Aidan asked, backing away. Before I could speak, Aidan spoke again. "A-are you cheating on me?" He stuttered.

"Aidan, I-" He cut me off.

"I can't believe this." Aidan backed away fully and started pacing back and forth and started tangling his hand in his hair.

"Aidan, it's not what you think. I-" Aidan cut me off again.

"Than what is it, Y/n? Were you cheating on me when I was out?" He yelled, turning towards me and slowly started walking towards me.

"No I wasn't! I was with Eden today. I was straightening my hair and the straightener touched my neck and it made a mark!" I yelled back. Aidan scoffed.

"Bullshit."

I turned around and stormed off to our shared room. "Call Eden if you don't believe me. She'll tell you the same thing I told you!" I yelled right before slamming the bedroom door.

"Fine! I will!" I heard him yell.

Aidan~

I can't believe Y/n would do something like that. I didn't think they had it in them to cheat. I got out my phone and dialled Eden.

"Hey Aidan. What's up?" I heard her say over the phone.

"Were you with Y/n today? If so, what were you guys doing?" I ask quickly. She chuckled.

"Are you talking about how they straightening their hair and Y/n burnt their neck?" She asked, chuckling.

"Yeah..."

"I told Y/n it looked like a hickey and that they should tell you before you overreact, cause we both know that you overreact to the littlest things." Shit.

"Thanks Eden. Now have to go and fix my relationship with Y/n."

"Bye asshole!" I heard her yell and laugh.

I hung up the phone and ran to our bedroom and violently opened the door.

Y/n was laying on the bed, curled up, not facing the door. "Y/n..." I drifted off. I slowly walked over to my partner.

"Y/n..." I said again.

Nothing.

I sat down on the bed and Y/n turned to me. "D-did you call her, d-do you still believe that I'm a c-cheater?" They stuttered. My heart broke.

"Yes I did and Eden told me the same thing you told me, and I'm sorry for overreacting. I should of believed the one I love." I said as Y/n sat up on the bed. I wiped the fallen tears on their face and Y/n melted in my touch.

"I somewhat accept your apology, but I'm still upset that you thought I would cheat on you." I immediately engulfed them into a hug and let them cry on my shirt.

I rubbed Y/n's back in circles to try and calm them down. "I'm sorry. I so so sorry for how I made you feel. I feel like a horrible person for accusing you of something like that." I felt my partner come out of hiding from my chest. They looked in my eyes.

"Hey Aidan, don't feel bad, we both know that you always jump to conclusions before you know that facts." Y/n and I giggled, knowing that they're right.

Y/n looked into my eyes then to my lips then back to my eyes before slamming their lips onto mine. I instantly kissed back and I heard them giggle a little. I moved to their neck and spoke, "Now we have to make some real hickeys now." I attached my lips onto their neck. I heard Y/n giggle as they wrapped their arms around my neck.