very short oneshots (n.h.)

______________________________

Y/n~

The quads and I were getting groceries for Tom and Anne at the Boulder mall. Dawn and I were getting snacks for our sleepover and saw Natlee stuffing snack into her purse. The the rest of the quads came over.

"Natlee, what are you doing?" Ricky asked.

"I like to call it 'appropriating' the snacks into my purse." She answered Ricky.

"That's stealing, or as we like to call it, theft." Nicky and I said in unison."

____________________________________________________________

Nicky~

I was in my room cuddling when we suddenly were hungry. Y/n decided to go and something for us to share, that was 10 minutes ago.

As I was wondering what was talking so long, I heard Ricky's voice say, "Are you even listening to me?"

"Yes, it just takes me a while to process so much stupid at once." Y/n replied. I heard Ricky huff in annoyance and walk off

I love them so much.

____________________________________________________________

Nicky~

"Hey Nicky, your jackets really cute." Y/n said as they walked pass me in the school halls.

"Oh um-uhm thanks." I replied, looking down at me jacket and and back up at them.

Suddenly, Dawn came out of nowhere. "Y/n means your face is cute." I could hear rising to my cheeks. I hear my sister chuckle.

___________________________________________________________

Y/n~

I was reading a book when I hear my boyfriend, Nicky, running towards my direction. "Y/n, water is wet and you know what else is wet?"

"Oh my god, not this again." I thought.

"Spaghetti." He said, smiling.

"I'm dating a kid."

____________________________________________________________