very short oneshots (a.g.)

________________________________

Y/n~

Aidan and I were on the beach, stargazing. I smiled and continued to stare at the beautiful sky before us, "I tell all my secrets to the moon."

I felt his gaze on me as I turn back to him. "At night, if you listen closely, she will tell you her secrets too."

____________________________________________________________

Y/n~

Ever since Covid-19 started, Aidan started growing out his hair. I love his long hair but sometimes it drives me crazy when he's doing something and his hair goes into his face and he doesn't do anything about it. So right now, I'm braid his hair as his strums his guitar.

"Aidan, stop moving or I'm going to rip your hair out." I threaten.

"Geez ok I'll stop."

____________________________________________________________

Aidan~

Y/n and I are at a park and they're hanging upside drown on the Monkey bars and I'm standing under them.

"What are you doing?" I asked as Y/n starts to swing upside down towards me.

"Trying to kiss you?" They replied.

I rolled my eyes. "You're going to fall." Y/n stayed quiet for a few seconds like they were thinking.

"Shut up and kiss me, asshole, I'm getting lightheaded."

___________________________________________________________

Y/n~

"If we ever have children, Y/n, I want them to be just like you." My boyfriend Aidan said to me.

"Ah no you don't. When au was five, I was acting up in the car and my mom told me to get out and find my own way home. So I did just that. And so she drives off. Me being the stubborn kid that I was, I started finding my own way home and found a family friend and he ask me if he could rive me home and I nodded and I hopped into his car. Eventually, my mom did a block and hoped to find me regretting my behaviour but when she got to where she left me, I wasn't there. She found someone who was standing close by and they said I got into a car with a strange man. You should have seen her face when she got home." I told him. "And that's why I don't want my children to turn out like me."

Aidan had a shocked look on his face. "Ok then."

____________________________________________________________